The online racing simulator
I am new to watching this and even being interested in endurance racing, just was wondering do you two guys both do the commenterry throughout the whole 12 hours?
Quote from cougar8 :I am new to watching this and even being interested in endurance racing, just was wondering do you two guys both do the commenterry throughout the whole 12 hours?

I think so. But there will be potential commentator changes during the stream.
Quote from McEscher :Omw @ #96 having clutch burned

inb4 SC

Should have been an SC easily. Very poor decision imo to just let them sit there.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Should have been an SC easily. Very poor decision imo to just let them sit there.

Bento made a ludicrous decision to rejoin the track with a burned clutch. He shouldve stayed where he originally was and not interrupt the race in a dangerous manner.

@ Commentators: I pronounce it AyeneX Racing (Aye = I)

Oh god, lag everywhere. Someone is lagging the server out. Whoever does this, get a fking life.
yayyyy ddos!!!11

fkin bunch of kids...
how will the restart be conducted?
Quote from cougar8 :how will the restart be conducted?

I dont even know. First time I see something like that.
It's basically a restart of the race with the order being taken from when the red flag was issued (or when everyone disconnected) with 11h to go
Quote from J@tko :It's basically a restart of the race with the order being taken from when the red flag was issued (or when everyone disconnected) with 11h to go

Nice! But why not 10 hours? By the time the server and race were fully restarted the amount of time left would be below 10.5 hours afaik.
Quote from McEscher :Nice! But why not 10 hours? By the time the server and race were fully restarted the amount of time left would be below 10.5 hours afaik.

I agree that makes more sense :S
Quote from McEscher :Nice! But why not 10 hours? By the time the server and race were fully restarted the amount of time left would be below 10.5 hours afaik.

It's done to the nearest half hour (I think...) and the server failure was somewhere near 1325 UTC.
Quote from J@tko :It's done to the nearest half hour (I think...) and the server failure was somewhere near 1325 UTC.

•_• Good luck!
Yes so to confirm as red flag was at around 1h 20 mins into the race, the race will be restarted with 11 hours to go (as LFS only gives us hour increments) from the race standings as of lap 30.
Why not make it 10h race? We're already 2h into the race if looking at the time
Quote from Sobis :Why not make it 10h race? We're already 2h into the race if looking at the time

it is 10 hours
this seems to go according to plan

e: simrace.tv being ddos'd now?
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :
e: simrace.tv being ddos'd now?

Dont think so. Should be good for these hours

"Stankus will give his car to................... another driver."
Pfft. You really thought it'll be easy to spell 62's driver's surename? Think again. We still have Sabaliauskas, Motiejuitis and Nareaho.
Quote from Sobis :Pfft. You really thought it'll be easy to spell 62's driver's surename? Think again. We still have Sabaliauskas, Motiejuitis and Nareaho.

It can be hard for some but it wouls be easy for others

<here was how to pronounce lithuanian surnames, edited because it wouldn't be hilarious anymore to see commentators fail at pronouncing lithuanian surnames>
Nooo, don't tell them how to pronaunce our surenames! It won't be as entertaining to listen
So much offtopic in the stream
Quote from Sobis :Nooo, don't tell them how to pronounce our surnames! It won't be as entertaining and funny to listen

Ftfy.
Question to le dear commentators.
Who is your favorite driver for this race? And why so? *trollface*
Quote from Flame CZE :So much offtopic in the stream

What's interesting about racecars driving around a specified circuit for 12 hours (except accidents and of course commentators fail at pronouncing surnames)?
Fighting for positions and other proper racing stuff?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG