The online racing simulator
sweet.

So, how do you do this?
Anyone gonna tell us how it's done?
Quote from RudiTurbo :That's beautiful Kid
Now if We could have some car models running on them we could have one pretty looking S2 Live viewing application

indeed! hoping for a new dimension of lfs-spectator!
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Anyone gonna tell us how it's done?

No!

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Another small suggestion, andylec. You could paint the black holes with the same color as the textures beside, like I did with Fern Bay Green.
Attached images
green.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :No!

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Its a memory hack, that allows you to go out of the values LFS sets.

Smart arse.
I managed to "hack" (tss) the camera height by using the lfsmm.
Quote from KiDCoDEa :of course u can. u can view live races from there
all i could post here was a jpg though

Come again?
sure is amazing how different things look like from above.. that first turn on aston (in GP nat.. etc.) that long one.. makes that turn seem so much longer than it seems .. hmm

neat stuff!
Quote from GP4Flo :Another small suggestion, andylec. You could paint the black holes with the same color as the textures beside, like I did with Fern Bay Green.

Nice, but if you turn on anti-aliasing and increase the tolerance it'll look better still (I'm assuming you're using something more advanced than paint here).
Or you could pretty easily clone the grass texture into those spots instead. That should look even better than a solid color fill.
Smartass.

Draw the outline of fish in the sea and you've a winner.
All we need now is for someone with some influence at Google to slip these images into some empty spots in the Google Maps database, and all of a sudden we won't be racing on fictitious tracks any more.

You can take out the town of Nutley, NJ, USA. It's worthless anyway. OMG Another girl cheated on her boyfriend! I need a sandwhich

Anyway. I think the grass would do lol.
Awesome stuff guys!
Quote from pab_ATR16 :All we need now is for someone with some influence at Google to slip these images into some empty spots in the Google Maps database, and all of a sudden we won't be racing on fictitious tracks any more.

Well, i pulled a few strings here and there, and so far i've got them to put Fernbay on..

Hopefully they will get the rest on there soon.

Dude, that's a lake, not a bay. It ain't Fern Lake yaknow...
First you need to find Jamaica
South of Florida?? That was hard
#72 - JJ72
Are there anyways to adjust the parameters of the Shift U cam? like maximum height, minimum FOV etc?
Quote from Cue-Ball :Or you could pretty easily clone the grass texture into those spots instead. That should look even better than a solid color fill.

Yep, that would probably look even better. My image was only an example of how you could do it. I hope that someone who is more talented in photoshopping will give it a try.
-
(J_luo88) DELETED by J_luo88
Quote from andylec :Aerial shots for each config at Aston, Kyoto and Westhill (feel free to edit):

Thanks for your work - I will use the pictures for my lfs cd
Are there any for Aston North & Grand Touring

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG