The online racing simulator
Famous "Quotes"
(68 posts, started )
Cricket commentator Brian Johnson's famous quote....

"The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willey"
Under the given circumstance, you think you have a limit...And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and as soon as you touch this limit something happens and you can suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and experience as well...you can fly very high.

Ayrton Senna
And that ladies and gentleman, is the biggest bump on these forums.

*I think*
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating manual.
-Terry Pratchett
#30 - CSF
"Hold On, I'll lure him in like a pedo" - Boothy on Mannef1.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
"Pat Fox out to the forty and grabs the sliothar. I bought a dog from his father last week. Fox turns and sprints for goal. The dog ran a great race last Tuesday in Limerick. Fox to the 21 fires a shot, it goes to the left and wide… And the dog lost as well" - Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh
"What the f**k was that?" - Mayor of Hiroshima, 1945.
lol
To pee or not to pee
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. "
-Mario Andretti

“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
- Bruce Lee
Quote from MAGGOT :Murray Walker.....

"And here comes Damon Hill in the Williams. Now, this car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is exactly the same!"

"There's nothing wrong with that car except it's on fire."

Murray Walker:And COULTHARD IS GOING ON THE INSIDE, HE'S GOING THROUGH!!
Brundle: That's the replay Murray, that's the replay...
#37 - Uke
For the musicians:

Everything Kirk Hammet hasn't done is shit.

Well it's better in finnish but meh.
"Oh, it's good Scottish weather, madam. The rain is falling straight down. Well, slightly to the side like."
#39 - 5haz
"They laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian, they're not laughing now" - Bob Monkhouse
"And that ladies and gentleman, is the biggest bump on these forums." by DevilDare:clapclap:
I only have to do it once.
But I have to do it, once.
I have to drive the perfect lap
That one perfect lap,
When you literately wear the car
You are the car,
And you just know,
There is nothing that you could have done better.
The perfect lap.
That is my quest.

Sir Sterling Moss
Better a few faithful supporters than a wealth of false friends.
Adi Gallia.
#43 - AMB
Quote from 5haz :"they laughed when i said i wanted to be a comedian, they're not laughing now" - bob monkhouse

rofl :d
Quote from Bean0 :Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating manual.
-Terry Pratchett

Terry Pratchett, god bless him, is still a cut-price Douglas Adams.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
Wisdom is one of the few things that look bigger when you're further away.
-- Terry Pratchett
ELLIS INSIDE, ELLIS INSIDE NOW ELLIS, INSIDE NOW, LEFT SIDE NOW, LEFT SIDE LEFT SIDE, ELLIS, ELLIS, WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?!

-Jonathan Palmer

One of my favorites
#47 - PoVo
"Nothing personal - Just business"
#48 - PoVo
Quote from arox123 :ellis inside, ellis inside now ellis, inside now, left side now, left side left side, ellis, ellis, what the **** are you doing?!

-jonathan palmer

one of my favorites

rofl! :d
/:humble

I'n my opinion it's hard to go past the late great Douglas Adams.

"The major problem—one of the major problems, for there are several—one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them.
To summarize: it is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it.
To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
Douglas Adams (The Restaurant at the End of the Universe)

"I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things."
Douglas Adams (The Salmon of Doubt: Hitchhiking the Galaxy One Last Time)

"What I need... is a strong drink and a peer group."
Douglas Adams (Life, the Universe and Everything)

"There are some people you like immediately, some whom you think you might learn to like in the fullness of time, and some that you simply want to push away from you with a sharp stick."
Douglas Adams (The Long Dark Tea-time of the Soul)

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
— Douglas Adams

BOOK: ...Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much... the wheel, New York, wars, and so on, whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely the dolphins believed themselves to be more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons.
"How delightfully disturbing!"

Famous "Quotes"
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG