The online racing simulator
Famous "Quotes"
(68 posts, started )
Famous "Quotes"
John Glen once said "Yes Ma'am. It's true...I have more blisters on my ass than my hands, But that doesn't mean I was flying by the seat of my pants..it's G-Forces, and these cheap NASA flight suits"
Murray Walker Said "With half the race gone, there is half the race still to go" Go Figure
Murray Walker deserves his own thread on this.
Another murray
Murray - "So Bernie, in the seventeen years since you bought McLaren, which of your many achievements do you think was the most memorable ?"
Bernie - "Well I don't remember buying McLaren."
#5 - Krane
"I'll tell you one thing, if the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the gene pool, they'd've stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea"
Quote :Originally Posted by Racer X NZ
All respect to the fallen in all wars, surely the best way to respect them is TO STOP STARTING MORE WARS.

I'd say that one at least deserves some fame!
Ralph Sheheen at Monaco this year, "We have early pitstops happening sooner than usual."
"The last time anybody made a list of the top hundred characterattributes of New Yorkers, common sense snuck in at number 79.....
When it's fall in New York, the air smells as if someone's been frying goats in it, and if you are keen to breathe the best plan is to open a window and stick your head in a building."

Douglas Adams on New York.
Best quote over
"It is better to waste a minute in life, than life in a minute"
"I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he think he was doing at the time?." Billy Connolly
Unfortunately only some of the estonians know this:

"This is the first double (how the hell is it in English) win for Williams, after the last double win of Williams." A F1 commentator, who's name i can't remember
Well it isn't famous, but...

Racing isn't EVERYTHING, it's the ONLY thing!
for Top Gear quotes go to:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Top_Gear

ROFL: "The pedal under my right foot isn't so much a throttle, as it is a hyper-space button." (about the Bugatti Veyron)
Quote from Lible :Unfortunately only some of the estonians know this:

"This is the first double (how the hell is it in English) win for Williams, after the last double win of Williams." A F1 commentator, who's name i can't remember

At a guess, Murray Walker, simply because he said lots of things like that....'Murrayisms'
Here's one from today. Have a guess at who you think said it

"We have had a lot of bad luck but I don't think 43 points is such a big gap when there are still twelve races left. It will be difficult to win them all, but I will settle for taking eleven wins and one second place !"
Murray Walker.....

"And here comes Damon Hill in the Williams. Now, this car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is exactly the same!"
Rappa Z-"your mom"

Michael Jackson quotes-
"I was a veteran, before I was a teenager."

"I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily."

"Me and Janet really are two different people."

and to wrap it all up:

"Why can't you share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do."
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you neeever know whatcha goonna git."
Quote from Theafro :I've gotta admit i love rFactor for one thing - It reminds me how good LFS really is.

Just...astonishing
Quote of the month may:

Quote :My racing tunes are:

1. Engine Sound - FOX
2. Wind Noise - FOX
3. Barrier Hit Noise - South City

"22 lengths and v-tec, are you sure?"
137 Jumpers Later
137 Jumpers later, of those 137 , 34 lived. We're talking the Golden gate bridge.

Of the 34 jumpers , 6 still live, When asked "What were you thinking"

The most Common answer {I can solve every problem in the World, except for the fact I just stepped off this Bridge)

ANT
#23 - Gunn
Dont walk behind me, I may not lead
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow
Don't walk beside me either, just #@?$ off and leave me the hell alone!
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner
"I'm a tumor, I'ma tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'ma tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'ma tumor, oh oh oh, I'ma tumor"

-Family Guy
"Death comes to us all when he came to mort he offered im a job"

And one off a t shirt which i like
"Create world piece - Kill everyone"

Famous "Quotes"
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG