The online racing simulator
Drifting
(32 posts, started )
Drifting
how many people still drift on this i wanna start when i buy the game ??
#2 - kdo
When you will unlock your S2 license, you will find a list of many drift servers.
thanks
thanks do i need to install a mod ?
no but u can only use it on a moded server such as 420mod.... etc
where can i get more cars and tracks ??
when you buy the S2 license.
You can't have more than 20 cars and 7 track environments in legal way
oh right i wanna get rockingham speedway if i buy the game
Lol rockingham wont be out for a few more years, or 20 years more.
Quote from Lureren :Lol rockingham wont be out for a few more years, or 20 years more.

Don't spread wrong assumptions.
Quote from richy119922 :thanks do i need to install a mod ?

No modd needed cause the Xrt, Lx4+lx6, fz5 & rac will do just fine with proper setups what i know.
But if u wanna use tweaks and steerlock modding u have to join a server that accept this.

More info about this drifting is found : www.lfsdrift.net

gl and buy S2.
#13 - Xone
Quote from richy119922 :oh right i wanna get rockingham speedway if i buy the game

very good tip for you: DONT BUY LFS S2!!!!

because LFS is death!!! ....we are waiting since 2009 for new content (rockingham and vw scirocco)

....buy Rfactor-2!!! better graphics, more cars, more tracks AND modding is legal!!
^Yeah...

LFS is great game and for newbie I think there is enough content. I agree that we have bee waiting for the content a long time, but it's a huge work to create the physics engine again.

I bet, the new content is just around the corner. Hopefully...

ATM it's a bit quiet, but when They release new something new, I bet there is going to be more active racers.
Quote from Xone :very good tip for you: DONT BUY LFS S2!!!!

because LFS is death!!! ....we are waiting since 2009 for new content (rockingham and vw scirocco)

....buy Rfactor-2!!! better graphics, more cars, more tracks AND modding is legal!!

Why you are even here? Go and cruise around your rCraptor and be happy. Oh,right,you can't find the server where you have all the needed mods to have compatible online game?
^ acually they have added an download system now that when you join a server and you dont have all the mods needed, you can choose to download them right there. no need to go out and search for them anymore.
Quote from Mr_Lonely :^ acually they have added an download system now that when you join a server and you dont have all the mods needed, you can choose to download them right there. no need to go out and search for them anymore.

which doesn't work for shit
It does, if u connect to the ISI official servers.
Hah Xone The best person to believe
Quote from richy119922 :how many people still drift on this i wanna start when i buy the game ??

Save your money and wait for the online drifting modes to take off in Assetto Corsa
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :which doesn't work for shit

it have worked those times iv tried it, tho its verry slow. but it downloads.
Quote from Mr_Lonely :it have worked those times iv tried it, tho its verry slow. but it downloads.

so you drive on servers from ISI official, now I understand your username
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :so you drive on servers from ISI official, now I understand your username

It has been the servers with the most ppl online on at the time, so your uncalled for trashtalk is invalid.
Quote from Mr_Lonely :It has been the servers with the most ppl online on at the time

because it's the only thing that works.

Drifting
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG