The online racing simulator
Damage Affects Car
(7 posts, started )
Damage Affects Car
I Suggest That Damage Affects The Car,And The Parts. When The Car Is Extremely Crashed,The Damage Affects The Engine,Handling,Aerodynamics. I Hope These Things Will Make Others Avoid Crashing,As They Car Get Slower,And Slower. The Damaged Engine Makes The Car Accelarate Slower,And Reduces Top Speed. Handling Affects The Cars Control. Damaged Engine,Makes The Car Slower. The More The Cars Front Is Damaged,The Slower The Car Gets. Depending On The Damage. I Hope They Add This For More Realism And To Make Pits More Useful. And Make Others Avoid Car Accidents.
You're even more annoying with leading capital letters than german language...

Well,damage affects handling pretty much,while engine and aerodynamics left unaffected,but I'm pretty sure it's been suggested before. I would rather see heavily damaged cars totalled and without chance to move insted of limping around and/or at least massive repair time instead of max 40seconds from complete wreck to brand new car.
Quote from Eclipsed :You're even more annoying with leading capital letters than german language...

Well, damage affects handling pretty much, while engine and aerodynamics left unaffected, but I'm pretty sure it's been suggested before. I would rather see heavily damaged cars totaled and without chance to move instead of limping around and/or at least massive repair time instead of max 40seconds from complete wreck to brand new car.

Well nice suggestion, but https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=2626

^^Its a suggested stuff log. READ BEFORE MAKING A NEW THREAD.

First time I'm doing a spellcheck
Quote from Eclipsed :You're even more annoying with leading capital letters than german language...

Well,damage affects handling pretty much,while engine and aerodynamics left unaffected,but I'm pretty sure it's been suggested before. I would rather see heavily damaged cars totalled and without chance to move insted of limping around and/or at least massive repair time instead of max 40seconds from complete wreck to brand new car.

Where I can see this proven?
I even read somewhere that aerodynamics aren't affected by damage,not sure where,but was some sort of official confirmation. I even remember some race with XRR in oval few years ago,where I could go with visually (which in that case should be also aerodynamically) quite nasty damage as fast as with fresh car without any disadvantage. You can even test youself this - take some car,test how fast you can go (in oval,where the effect should be the most noticable),then hit your car on walls to get aero parts damaged and try again for speed.
Waiting for typo fixes here too! :P
Quote from Eclipsed :I even read somewhere that aerodynamics aren't affected by damage,not sure where,but was some sort of official confirmation.

Me too, also you can check it usif forces view.
Quote from Eclipsed :quite nasty damage as fast as with fresh car without any disadvantage

I as former FBM I have to say. Hit the spoler in the track's tyres (the blue and white ones on BL1) and you'll never be able to drive the fast line

Damage Affects Car
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG