The online racing simulator
Jovadzic Skinz! :)
(278 posts, started )
Render preview of XRT_JSnVidia
Attached images
XRT_JSnVidia.jpg
Could you make this skin plz?
Jovadzic, soz i havent replied for ages i been away. Is it possible you could make the skin (XRT) for this eclipse? plz here are sum pics...
Quote from LFSn00b :I'm pretty sure he will not do those rice cars for you

How do you pronounce that? Is it Rice?(Food) or Reese?
Quote from Dalek0220 :How do you pronounce that? Is it Rice?(Food) or Reese?

It's pronounced 'crap'.
My newest skin, and render of it.

Attached images
RAC JSRenault.jpg
nice! was that render in blender btw?
Quote from jovadzic :It's very UGLY car , remind's me on Polonez FSO, hahahaha .

yes it is, but when i saw other finnish rally cars i desided that its pretty cool if we compare it to other that class cars
could u even do the paintings thats under those sponsor marks?i found the sponsor marks so i could put em
Quote from jovadzic :My newest skin, and render of it.

If that is your render, delete the brakedisc from the wheels that are lying besides the car
Quote from jonaz lindberg :If that is your render, delete the brakedisc from the wheels that are lying besides the car

I like them
Here's RA_JSRenault & FXR_JSRenault skin's
Attached images
FXR_JSRenault.jpg
RAC_JSRenault.jpg
Render of FXR_JSRenault
Attached images
FXR JSRenault.jpg
nice! though, why do you put your logo on the top and rear of the skin? maybe on the black bits of the skinfile?
Here's my newest skin, XRR_JSbmw , enjoy
Attached images
XRR_JSbmw render.jpg
XRR_JSmbw
Attached images
XRR_JSbmw.jpg
I´m not a BMW-fan. But looks nice.
I'm no BMW fan either, and the huge BMW logo is a bit overkill. Each to their own though.

Fix the little parts circled in my attachment and it will be better.
Attached images
XRR_JSbmw fix.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :I'm no BMW fan either, and the huge BMW logo is a bit overkill. Each to their own though.

Fix the little parts circled in my attachment and it will be better.

Bouth of "mistakes" i was seen, but...
...first one, up side, is uglyest when i fill blue reon with white colour. When you looking car from this perspective, like on this render, it looks bad with that correction.
...second, "Alpine" logo is too big and that is the reason of that error. If i try to fit it there perfect, logo must be smaller, but, in resolution 512x512 you can't see it correctly.
Thank's for your suggestions, ill see what i can do to make it better .
you could erase all but two of the slashes before the alpine text to make it fit
-
(jovadzic) DELETED by jovadzic
Cool, I like your skins
Thx
Jovadzic, you have been skinning for almost 2 years or so, right?
Don't you think it's time to improve your skinning skills? I find errors on your skins that are... just pointless! I'm sure you can do it better friend.

Regards
Hello peoples, few months i was away and i can see that my statistic is still good, 22851 view & 281 reply, extra cool! See you soon with new skinz!

Jovadzic Skinz! :)
(278 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG