The online racing simulator
Jovadzic Skinz! :)
(278 posts, started )
Yes, I can open all the other .eps files. But I got the same warning when I merged vectors with a jpeg... Maybe it's just the way the author of the image made it.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Maybe it's just the way the author of the image made it.

what, broken?
Quote from sgt.flippy :Yes, I can open all the other .eps files. But I got the same warning when I merged vectors with a jpeg... Maybe it's just the way the author of the image made it.

Interesting. Perhaps paintshop pro is the problem?

I say that because you seem to have troubles adding vectors to any file type. If psp has a bug in its 'vector code' it'll most definetly have troubles with eps files. (I've never had any troubles at all with jpg<->vectors or any eps file from brandsoftheworld with photoshop.)

Perhaps a little googling on vector bugs in your version of psp. Sorry I can't be more help.
Well, actually I reinstalled everything (copied it actually), but I think I had these problems before, only it gave another error But I'll ask this in the off-topic section or skinning, don't want to hijack this thread, or maybe if a mod would move this to a new thread.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Little question, that bridgestone image, did you get it off brandsoftheworld? If that's yes, could you tell me what program you're using, because when I download it from there, I get an error about it having options that I don't have in paint shop pro 9.1. It happens with a few other files from that site, I had to make the image from a google jpeg

I cant remmember where i get it from, but u can contact me on my msn and i will give to u that image .Bye!
Quote from jovadzic :I cant remmember where i get it from, but u can contact me on my msn and i will give to u that image .Bye!

Thank you, but if you check the FXO skins thread, you'll see I already made it myself. But because it seems you got the same one as from brandsoftheworld, I thought you might have that one, that worked. I don't really need it anymore, just... for the future
Hello racers, new skin is uploaded , its a FZR JSmildeseven skin (this JS means Jovadzic Skinz) , enjoy!
Attached images
FZR_JSmildeseven.jpg
Here's preview of FZR JSmildedeven skin .
Attached images
FZR_JSmildeseven.JPG
Very nice skin! I like it!
JShornet correction please! :weeping:
Hi, there, Dustin ask me to make a skin for his league and i done it, enjoy in FXR_JSnal skin !
Attached images
FXR_JSnal.jpg
Preview of FXR_JSnal .
Attached images
FXR_JSnal.JPG
Hi there. FOX_JShornet is UPDATED !
Enjoy!
Hi, one more XFR skin named JSwolf, cya!
Attached images
XFR_JSwolf.jpg
Here's preview of XFR_JSwolf!
Attached images
XFR_JSwolf.JPG
...and one more for today is FXR_JSmercury , enjoy!
Attached images
FXR_JSmercury.jpg
FXR_JSmercury preview !
Attached images
FXR_JSmercury.JPG
Hello folks, here's one more XFR, named Excite, enjoy!
Attached images
XFR_Excite.jpg
Preview of XFR_Excite
Attached images
XFR_Excite.JPG
these skins are... special

Jovadzic Skinz! :)
(278 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG