The online racing simulator
help with my g27
(4 posts, started )
help with my g27
hi guys i am having troubles with my g27 i got it last week im running windows 7 im getting over 200fps i downloaded logitech profiler from the information i have been reading off lfs forums but i still cant find a way to fix this problem

what happens is if im drifting or racing like normal and i go full lock the force feedback kicks in but stays on so as i straighten up the wheel its still trying to use the force feed back against me and the only way it goes away is if i drive straight at full speed then it straightens up again with a clonk noise

any help will be very apperciated thanks
#2 - troy
Make sure you got no unnecessary canned effects turned on in the profiler.

Usually these are told to be good for lfs:

Options -> Global Device Settings

Overall Effects: something over 100% (102-107% should be plenty)
Spring Effect: 0%
Damper Effect: 0%

Enable Centering Spring Tickbox: On
Centering Spring Strength: 0%

Report Combined Pedals Tickbox: Off
Degrees of Rotation: 720° (Or whatever you like, 900° isn't really needed since the max for LFS is 720)
thanks for that i didn't have the centering spring on but it still does it but not as harsh as it use to be
does anybody else have any ideas its acting up more now

if i go to drift sometimes the steering wheel wont be centered and if it is centered it will hold full lock even if i go pits and resume playing it just stays locked??? this thing is driving me nuts i rekon im gonna just throw it in the bin soon

help with my g27
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG