The online racing simulator
2013 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 1
Hello all!

The first official practice session will be a 90-minute free practice, starting at 17:30 UTC on Tuesday, 11 June 2013.

To even be considered for credit, you will need to run at least 30 laps, of which 20 must be consecutive (no pitting, no shift+s, no shift+p, will not include an outlap or inlap).

We strongly encourage many to attend; it'll be a good time to re-familiarize yourself with KY1 / FO8 and a good chance to work on getting your online laps requirement completed if you need it.

Longer runs are encouraged. Drafting practice is strongly encouraged. Testing the limits of your skill and car and setup is essential. Find who you can work with, who you can't.
America!
Quote from Bmxtwins :America!

Like usual, there WILL be sessions that are in the evening for Americans, overnight for Europeans. Just because there aren't any with the first three sessions posted, does NOT mean that there won't be any.
I will probably be at all of them anyways. Feels like we are in the United Kingdom over here with the non stop rain, so nothing better to do
Quote from Bmxtwins :I will probably be at all of them anyways. Feels like we are in the United Kingdom over here with the non stop rain, so nothing better to do

So, your point was?
I set a motion to make this year the first year of the "005 otoyK". I'm sick of all this counter-clockwise Kyoto-ing.
nvm fp
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I set a motion to make this year the first year of the "005 otoyK". I'm sick of all this counter-clockwise Kyoto-ing.

last year we had a KY1r race. Was fun
LFSCART does have a KY1R race as well.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG