The online racing simulator
EBU Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Malmö
(37 posts, started )
EBU Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Malmö
Hey, community!

I was missin' a discussion about this year's Eurovision Song Contest. What is your thoughts about this Eurovision Song Contest this year? Did you like the first semi final and were your expectations justified? What are you cheering for this year? Your thoughts about your country's participation at this contest.

Share your thoughts and start a discussion.
wat
#3 - delis
my guess is that Latvia won't be in final this year either
Estonia made it to the final, but meh...

But about this thread, baltic states own it.
Hungary entered with the worst song ever. Still can't believe people voted for that piece of sh!t.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hungary entered with the worst song ever. Still can't believe people voted for that piece of sh!t.

Ha. It's interesting to hear this from a hungarian. Well, for me it's opposite - it's really interesting looking song and I love that it's sung in hungarian. You have such a beautiful language. I wish all songs in Eurovision would be sung in native languages.
Quote from seniecka :Ha. It's interesting to hear this from a hungarian. Well, for me it's opposite - it's really interesting looking song and I love that it's sung in hungarian. You have such a beautiful language. I wish all songs in Eurovision would be sung in native languages.

He won a contest (somehow), but there were a few MUCH better singers, who could actually sing well... E.g. Radics Gigi.

Some critics about the song itself, not a good start.

http://wiwibloggs.com/2013/05/ ... ow-first-rehearsal/25278/

http://wiwibloggs.com/2013/04/ ... -byealex-wiwi-jury/23889/
Meh, I don't even bother reading that bitchy press. The press always is unpleased. Like a woman which gets no ****. So it makes her full of anger and other bad stuff.

Well, to the point - that Radics Gigi is WOW. What a great song. Well yeah, this one would have had a better chances, but hey, as I said the current one isn't that bad and I personally like it and it's one of the favorites.
Why does anyone actually ffing care?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Why does anyone actually ffing care?

I was about to say that, but I cared so little that I couldn't be bothered with posting.
romania's song is the worst song i have ever heard

oh god it got to the final
ImudilaSkyline, how dare you call gay dracula bad?
Well, the second semi-final is pretty ok. Not really satisfied that Finland with their annoying song and Romunia got through. Not deserved. I do feel sorry for Latvia and Albania. They definitely were worth to get through.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hungary entered with the worst song ever. Still can't believe people voted for that piece of sh!t.

The song makes me cry, its so emotional and
Well, there were worse then the Hungarian one.
Like the fat hipster in a tron dress that was few numbers too small, what was it, Israel?
Greece's was awesome.

Korpiklaani need to cover it.
Yep Greece ftw!
Anyone playing the drinking game?

You write all the countries down and draw them out between the players. Then just watch the results as they are announced and for every one of your countries which gets 'Nil Points' from each nation, you take a drink.
why is the Netherlands so overrated?
Quote from Crashgate3 :Anyone playing the drinking game?

You write all the countries down and draw them out between the players. Then just watch the results as they are announced and for every one of your countries which gets 'Nil Points' from each nation, you take a drink.

I'd get so drunk.

Edit:
Quote :Elizabeth Windsor @Queen_UK
3 points doesn't mean you can all come and live here, Romania. Let's be clear. #eurovision

Gratulerer Denmark

I'm so puzzled that none of the usual countries (UK, Ireland, Georgia, even almighty brother country Latvia) gave us barely a point, I guess it is time to withdraw.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG