The online racing simulator
sup guys?
(9 posts, started )
sup guys?
yo sup,

how is it doing fellas? yeeeeeeeeeeeeah as youre guessing, i am high right now. so high i could touch the sky.

and yet here i am writing a post of a forum dedicated to a deadsince2008 driving simulator. Right now i feel like i am the good old TVE that used to drunk post. that shit was hilarious. dude its amazing. to write down every singe thought that passes thru and not give a shit if it makes sense or not? wow. i should have done earlyer. god o god. i discovrered TVE's secret(exept that hes gay, we knew that already Mr.FIREMAN)! HE DID HIS DRUNK POSTS BECAUSE THIS FEELS AMAZING. Trolling the internet is not as epic as highwriting.

shit son!

smoke and write!
inb4meth not even once

Cool story bro.
Can't handle weed
Pls, TVE was actually funny. This is just a cry for attention.
Could you please FedEx me a couple of used condoms?
well it was funny when i was writing it. we need more stories from tve.

i know i should be ashamed of this so mods delete thread plz!
Haha, you people need to notify me if you are going to write shit about me you dicks
Well, ofc it is awesome to just troll around and beeing an asshat. What fun is there to to talk about the "granny" simulator LFS? It's like wanting to have sex with your grandparrents rather than shagging them whales on the disco floor.

And bitch plz, you don't have to be gay just because you **** everything in sight ; D
Quote from CheerioDM :Could you please FedEx me a couple of used condoms?

I see you got a stain on your avatar.

sup guys?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG