The online racing simulator
Old Skool ?
(85 posts, started )
Was great fun racing with You oldtimers. Hopefully we will meet again soon. :eclipseeh
If you do it again, I wouldn't mind an invite. Uh... do I HAVE to re hook up the wheel?
Quote from Racer Y :If you do it again, I wouldn't mind an invite. Uh... do I HAVE to re hook up the wheel?

At your age, you need insim to tell you to turn left and right and brake HAHAHA

Just kidding, if you wanted to? Up to you

It was so much fun last night, thank you all for joining. There is none of these restrictions...it is pure LFS as it should be....

There is only two rules....drive fair, have fun

I will try to get this up on a reg basis now...so look out for Fordman's Server

Cheers all, and see you soon

Fordie
PS - Server up in 10mins
Great racing tonight, thanks for hosting, hopefully a few more racers next time
Great server, great racing and great fun, the thing I like about the server is that, it has no fancy insim, no airio software and no people winging about how they spun out or how someone crashed into them.

This server in my opinion could become one of the top and most popular servers in LFS if more people were to join.
So if you like fast, fun and clean racing, come and join: Fordmans server . Thanks again for hosting Fordman, hopefully this will get more people to join.
Cheers guys, glad you enjoyed it. Won't be online for a couple of days, as I am working away, but on my return, I will bring it back up.

But thanks again, and see you all soon

Fordie
Evening all.

I have returned from working away, and my server will be up tonight. The track config will be as follows in no particular order :

Fernbay-Club
Fernbay-Club Rev

Southcity-Classic
SouthCity-Classic Rev
SouthCity-Sprint1
Southcity-Sprint1 Rev
Southcity-Sprint2
Southcity-Sprint2 Rev

Aston-Cadet
Aston-Cadet Rev
Aston-Club
Aston-Club Rev

Blackwood Rev

These will be XFG/XRG cars only to start with as in my experience this class provides the closest racing, and it also enables beginners to have a go with "Alien Drivers" Could change to XFGTR and UFGTR and also through in some old fashioned TBO.

Depending on numbers, I might include the larger tracks, FE Green, Southcity Town and Westhill.

Might see you there

Fordie
Damn, I didn't see your post Fordman until just now
Missed it again... Maybe today ?
Sorry guys, been away with the wife this weekend. Might be up later
For anybody that is interested going to bring my server up at 6pm (GMT) so in 30mins
Server is OPEN Chaps and Chapesses
Quick post before i trot off to bed, but not only EZA join in, but Rob from Team NIC joined up as well, true classic. So nice to have such legends coming back online, cheers guys, and was great to catch up...as that is what I was trying to do...catch up LOL..

This server is open to all, new and old are welcome.

Hopefully, see you tomorrow night

Fordie
Crap - missed again but i'm available today
Fordie, I'll be a bit late tonight, I will be on the server at 7:00pm
No worries mate

Hopefully we get some more people involved and some more Legend drivers back
SERVER WILL BE UP AT APPROX 7PM GMT

Old and New Welcome for some Classic Combo's
Again was a great fun racing in such packed server. I won some races and then troy came....
still was great fun
I didn't come last every race!
Was good fun tonight guys! :eclipsee_
Best....racing....EVER! and best server ever of course
Good racing as always, cheers for hosting
Well what can I say, thank you ALL for joining and I hope you all enjoyed the racing. Thank you to Victor for coming along, as others said, you didn't know about it and it was not a pub stunt, it was LFS how it used to be, but thank you

I will try and get this server up every night, if I can

Cheers Chaps

Fordie

Old Skool ?
(85 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG