The online racing simulator
Old Skool ?
(85 posts, started )
shame i missed the last few races.

was fun to race against clean people and i won a race too!
looks like victor did a bit better than rocky
Really sucks (not the server) Life that is I work mostly 6:30PM> 0:30AM

I miss so much racing :cry:
I did try to wreck FEL in one of the last races. I failed miserably though
Quote from Bmxtwins :looks like victor did a bit better than rocky

FYI I got wrecked by Victor. :P
This was caused because when i overtook Vic at the start, 2 cars behind him lag touched and slammed into Victor, causing him to airborne me.
For everyone's enjoyment. Here's the replay of the crash I had, involving our beloved Victor van Vlaardingen.

Was quite an epic wreck to be honest!
Attached files
The wreck with Victor! xD.mpr - 1 MB - 177 views
Hi Gents,

Thank you all for your comments. How was the server, as I was really pushing / testing my fibre connection last night, and obviously I won't see any lag, but how did you all find it?

Just so I know for future, to either leave that many open slots, or trim it a little.

Thank you all again

Fordie
I think the largest incident was the aforementioned incident with rockclan, Victor and myself. That MPR does showcase the lag quite well, but for all intents and purposes.. the connection was fine. I was bumping Vic without any ill consequence. My ping was slightly higher than a normal connection to a UK server (200ms vs ~180ms) but I'm also 1/2 way around the world.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :My ping was slightly higher than a normal connection to a UK server (200ms vs ~180ms) but I'm also 1/2 way around the world.

Oh my yeah of course you are. OK, thanks for getting back to me

Fordie
Everyone was under 100ms for me except of course for Dustin who was over 200. No lagging cars for me.
Lag was all fine, I even had quite good ping for my connection (which is horrible)

I also saw no lagging cars, except for the crash with Vic and Dustin, like he mentioned.
Which rockclan, it's funny because my lag didn't even cause that crash.. It was the people behind me that ran into me :P )
Connection was really stable for me, as good as any hosted server I've joined. Although I'm only, at a guess, around 150 miles away from you so I guess it should be.

Nice shots Dustin, have another of the lap 1 chicane
Attached images
Lap1.jpg
Ha ha nice pic gav.....see me in the background, keeping out of the way LOL
I did manage to cause some mayhem that race . It was awesome too because I came into the chicane, turned right, and.. only got understeer.. and I'm like "well, I'm gonna be starting the aforementioned lap 1 wreck ".

Better part was us joking about it beforehand
Server will be up tonight. Thanks to Rock I have been playing with the dedicated settings, so hopefully it works

Fordie
Haha, I tried my best to get out of the way but just ran out room/talent, although I think that and the lag hit were the only major incidents in a good hour or so of racing, don't often get clean racing like that, enjoyed it

Edit : Nice one, will probably join later
Quote from Fordman :Server will be up tonight. Thanks to Rock I have been playing with the dedicated settings, so hopefully it works

Fordie

Good to hear mate, glad I could help (if it works. )
Server is up again guys, come and join the good 'ol fun!
Has the server been shut down or has it finished for tonight?
I think it died. Was fun though

Back up now.

And off again. Thanks for hosting Fordman
Hi All,

Server will be up in 20mins, if anybody is interested

I have my new skins to show off....THANK YOU BEANO

Regards

Shaun
AKA Fordie
Quote from Fordman :Hi All,

Server will be up in 20mins, if anybody is interested

I have my new skins to show off....THANK YOU BEANO