The online racing simulator
2013 Kyoto 250: Skins

2013 Kyoto 250 - Skins

As per the regulations, and the Sporting Code, you need:
  • Your car's number on the doors of the car, and on the roof of the car.
  • The event logo (attached to this post, as a png and a psd, choose your flavour) on the B-posts (b-pillars) of the car.
  • The NDR logo (attached to this post) on the right- and left-side rear bumper.
  • If you've never participated in the Kyoto 250 RACE SESSION (NOT the Twin 115's), you must place the attached yellow rookie stripes to your rear bumper.
The attached image of the XRT illustrates where the elemets should be.
  • Cyan areas - car number; grey arrow on roof indicates the direction the number should be facing.
  • Yellow areas - B posts / B pillars; the Kyoto 250 2013 logo should be placed in this area.
  • Red areas - sides of rear bumper; the NDR logo should be placed in this area.
Remember: Your skins MUST BE READY PRIOR TO QUALIFYING ON THE 24th!
Skins are due by 01:00 UTC on Sunday, 24 March 2012!

You may make changes after that up until 24h before the actual race begins, but you need to have an initial copy by 01:00 UTC THIS SUNDAY MORNING
Attached images
2013KY250.png
NDR-New.png
Kyoto250_LocationsGuide.png
Kyoto250_RookieStripes.png
Attached files
2013KY250.psd - 1.6 MB - 338 views

EDIT: Update - improved quality
Attached images
XRT_2013KY250_55.jpg
Attached images
XRT_13GENR49_KY250.jpg
#4 - Bean0
This most likely won't be my final skin, but if I lack inspiration, this'll do because pony
Attached images
XRT_KY250_13_87.jpg
-
(kochomoch) DELETED by kochomoch
Attached images
XRT_53Kyoto250.jpg
Question about skin:
Can we change colours of the new dimension logo?
Quote from Denny12 :Question about skin:
Can we change colours of the new dimension logo?

Is it because our logo's colours would blend in with the skin? I would prefer you to make it stand out another way, but I suppose you can change the colours if you wish. Just don't make it look "naff" as Ellis would say.

Also remember, the Rookie stripes MUST be overlayed onto your skin and not repositioned or modified in ANY WAY. The only modification you may make is to make a BLACK BORDER around them to make them stand out if the rear bumper on your skin is a bright colour, such as white or another shade of yellow.
Cameron Corns's #5 Realistic NASCAR XRT
Attached images
XRT_13Cornys5.jpg
I will probably use one of these, depending on my mood and position of Mars on the midnight sky.
Attached images
XRT_KY250_28.jpg
XRT_Kid_manly.jpg
Here are 2 skins,one is green,the other is black,guess which one is which!
Attached images
XRT_Rony-2013-K250.jpg
XRT_Falcon-K250.jpg
maybe it will work and i hope it's ok
Attached images
XRT_ky250_44.jpg
Meh, I tried at least :P

K, will edit it later.
83 L.Stefanov
Attached images
XRT_K250_83.jpg
#9 & #77
Attached images
XRT_kyoto25013_fil.jpg
XRT_kyoto25013_rob.jpg
Quote from TheSAgibbs :Updated (again, sorry :P )

Just wanted to point out that technically you cannot have that dodge logo on the rear.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Just wanted to point out that technically you cannot have that dodge logo on the rear.

I was unsure about that when I made it... I just hope Dekojester is okay with it...

EDIT: Talked with deko, removed the logo from the rear.
Attached images
XRT_13GENR49_KY250.jpg
I'd say that's not too bad for a single day's work. I also uploaded this to LFS World, for if you're too lazy to install it manually.

Making the contingency decals was a pain the butt! But it was worth the effort IMO.
Attached images
XRT_McD_Kyoto250.jpg

2013 Kyoto 250: Skins
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG