The online racing simulator
Exhaust pipes/tips
(6 posts, closed, started )
Exhaust pipes/tips
Hi

I need help for some modding. Im going to change the exhaust tip and some rims, the rim part is finished but i want to change the exhaust tip on a XRT in LFS 0.6E.

Where are the file to the exhaust?

What program should i use?

Is it to advanced to do this?

And 4 thoes MOFO'S that think i am going to get more HP/power they are wrong,
Im not going to mod it that way. I want to mod the BODYKIT! A exhaust pipe/CHANGE the EXHAUST PIPE TO SOMETHING BIGGER...... So stop closing my thread all the time... DAMN
TIA =)
Quote from Chrisi21 :And 4 thoes MOFO'S that think i am going to get more HP/power they are wrong,
Im not going to mod it that way. I want to mod the BODYKIT! A exhaust pipe/CHANGE the EXHAUST PIPE TO SOMETHING BIGGER...... So stop closing my thread all the time... DAMN
TIA =)

Getting more HP/Power is allowed, bodykit is that thing why was your topic closed.
LFS is not NFS. Modifications to the cars' shape are not supported. It's possible to do that with the right tools, but it's not something a regular user can do. Modified car meshes cause problems when they are used online and discussion of such mods is therefore forbidden by the forum policy.
Quote from MadCatX :LFS is not NFS. Modifications to the cars' shape are not supported. It's possible to do that with the right tools, but it's not something a regular user can do. Modified car meshes cause problems whe
n they are used online and discussion of such mods is therefore forbidden by the forum policy.

Ok, tnx. Got what i need to know.
So its possible to do it, anyone know how?
Quote from Chrisi21 :So its possible to do it, anyone know how?

Slap yourself, and read MadCat's post again..
Quote from MadCatX :LFS is not NFS. Modifications to the cars' shape are not supported. It's possible to do that with the right tools, but it's not something a regular user can do. Modified car meshes cause problems when they are used online and discussion of such mods is therefore forbidden by the forum policy.

This.
This thread is closed

Exhaust pipes/tips
(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG