The online racing simulator
LFS world
(8 posts, started )
LFS world
I have played LFS for about 2 years just demo. I was quited for half ayear and now when I'm back there is no laptimes and other stats in World anymore. What is the problem?
I can see your stats here, no problem
Quote from Flame CZE :I can see your stats here, no problem

I mean that there was alot more miles and a lot better lap times.
Quote from BallWalk :I mean that there was alot more miles and a lot better lap times.

Were you using a different account rather than this one (eg. BallWalk)?
I think I know where is the problem. When I started playing this game I raced only offlime because I didn't knew I can get online with demo and LFSW don't count miles driven offline. When I get online I drifted only and I think ot doesnt't count miles in tracks what have cruise enabled. I started racing last week, with my brokrn wheel, that's the main reason I have bad laptimes. I have played LFS for three years with 2 months pause, and 2000 miles is way too low if LFS was my maim game that I played for 3hours a day. I jabe never looked at the LFSW before, but I wanted to paricipate on Silverracer giveaway. Also do someone know how to fix the very fast wheel at the centre. Sorry for long text I am just bored and my wheel is unplauable. Also sorry for typos because I writed this on the phpne.
I drove over 5000 miles and now I drifted just for fun wirh friend and my miles are only little bit over 3000. Is the mile counting with drifting bugged?
Quote from BallWalk :I drove over 5000 miles and now I drifted just for fun wirh friend and my miles are only little bit over 3000. Is the mile counting with drifting bugged?

You have probably mixed up with kilometers and miles, 3000 miles = ~ 5000 kms.
Quote from Jussi-Pekka :You have probably mixed kilometers and miles up, 3000 miles = ~ 5000 kms.

You are right Thank you!

LFS world
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG