The online racing simulator
Spybreak
(16 posts, started )
#1 - (SaM)
Spybreak
#2 - nism0
Downloading it now, will edit with my opinion.
great movie, love it to bits.

can I get any autograph from any of you?

:P
#4 - (SaM)
Yes, you can have my signature.

Down below.
#5 - -wes-
Very nice!
I think the camera was moving about too much reative to the cars, it diluted the impactof the drifting you guys were doing.

Showing the speeds you were drifting at will also help the impact.

I still am obsessed with the turtle. It just slaps you in the face, and I <3 it. Sam now I know how you have so many posts on torque... 40 already!? Post w ho re
#7 - kel64
Very nice movie. I would say though that you really should compress the audio to mp3, leaving it as PCM makes the file much larger.
That looks like.... um.... professional work. :magnify:
For sure a really n1 movie, what programs did you use to make it ?
Quote from kel64 :Very nice movie. I would say though that you really should compress the audio to mp3, leaving it as PCM makes the file much larger.

:doh:
Quote from zockmachine :For sure a really n1 movie, what programs did you use to make it ?

Adobe Premiere Pro for editing, Fraps for recording and VirtualDub for compressing.
#11 - Goop
hi,

Made my first vid, yesterday and a hungover sunday. Was pretty happy with it, compression wasn't great, but my god...

Awesome work dude. Totally blown away. Well, I got a new hobby now, when I get something a little better going, will post it here.

Also, thanks for your guide, was very useful :up:

goop.
LOL the cam crash was nice ^_^

Neat video! I don't found it really exciting, neither did I really like the music but .. quality, editing and cut with the music .. outstanding work! Therefore a 5 stars rating for very good quality work
(SaM), your movie is also available from LFS MOVIES PIT, don't you remember ?
Thank you all! And KeMoT yes, I know it was, I didnt update the link from the original post yet, will do now.
very cool video
Great movie man! I like it. Music also fits very good.

Spybreak
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG