The online racing simulator
Torsdagsrace S28 Race 6 2013-01-17 XRR @ Blackwood GP
Pls read the rules below carefully, and make sure you understand the meaning of them!

Admins will be on the servers to answer all the questions
Feel free to place questions in this forum as well!

Track: Blackwood GP (BL1)
Car(s): XRR
Qual: 20 min (no telepit)
Laps: 41 laps
Wind: No wind
Pitstop: No Forced pitstop
Server(s): Torsdagsrace A (+ Torsdagsrace B if more than 32 attenders)

TR Top: XRR
WR XRR: 1:05.86 (suzuki94)

SCHEDULE
=========
19:00 - 21:00 CET: Warm up
21.00 - 21:20 CET: Qualification
21:30 CET Race start
Estimated race length 45 min

OFFICIAL TRAINING DAY
===================
Much more fun to train together!
Tuesday 1/15 20:00-22:00 CET
Drop in, no password set.

QUALIFICATION
============
Garage is CLOSED during Q.
- ALL setup changes, tyrechanges and refueling during qualification MUST be made on the pitsquare in the pitlane. You are NOT allowed to go into the garage and change your setup.

- If your car becomes undrivable you MUST go into spectate mode (shift-S) or into garage (shift-P). Your qualification session is then over, you are NOT allowed to rejoin (shift-J) a qualification session.

Violators that rejoin the Q will have to start the race from the garage on server B (if B are in use)

Qualification is held on servers, A and B.
A-server: Aimed for average and more skilled drivers.
B-server: Aimed for average and less skilled drivers.
B-server: Also aimed for drivers never driven TR before and late arrivals that has to midjoin the Q.

Drivers that fail to follow this conduct of honour and misplace themselves on the wrong Q-server might be taken out of the qualification by TR Admins

General Q behaviour.
- ALL drivers MUST check the "minimap" for upcoming drivers driving there hotlap.
- If you are on outlap/inlap you MUST let drivers on hotlap stay on their racing line and let hotlap driver pass in a safe way.
- Its recommended to let faster drivers pass if you have "lost" your hotlap, otherwise normal racing rules applies if both drivers are on a hotlap.
Qualification protest are treated the same way as race protests.

RACE
=====
NO mandatory pit.
You are free to go to pit of your own choice.
Rejoin race are NOT allowed after reset or spectate (shift-R/shift-S).

Would you like to participate?
Despite TR being a league, you are not required to partake every week. Simply join the races that sound fun to you! Every week a new sticky thread will be created here in TR's forum.

Sign up using our form. More information about the signup procedure is found here.
Amongst those who have signed up, we go by first-come, first-served.

WELCOME!
I was just looking @ the WR Lap.
:wow: No chance babe.

But I will try & wake up on time for this 1. :snail:
Could one of the admin possibly change the duration of qualifying from 60 to 240 minutes on the practice server? So that we don't have to restart qualifying so often.

Thanks.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Could one of the admin possibly change the duration of qualifying from 60 to 240 minutes on the practice server? So that we don't have to restart qualifying so often.

Thanks.

Thanks for the tip/feedback. We will have this in mind for future races
Password
Tonights password is: dieselpower
Quote from mange_e :Thanks for the tip/feedback. We will have this in mind for future races

Thanks!
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]
#8 - Litro
Verry luckky race!
Attached images
lfs_00000392-bmp.jpg
Well.. XRR ain't my favourite car but was pretty fun to drive at BL1. Had to take care ofthe laundry before the race and just did three laps at my raceset with 53% fuel onboard at the qualify... just to have everything set when I came back..

The start was good and could take some places at the first lap.

After a while I was struggling for grip in my car and Boom was chasing me, breaked abit eariler in T4 to desperately get some grip into apex. Although Boom behind me got a bit surprised...

Rest of the race was pretty much the same, got used to the car after a while and could keep my 6th place.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG