The online racing simulator
Can you tell Jake Cooper that if he drives like that all race he will be grounded
Deeeereeeeepppp soo much engine damage :|:|:|:|::||:|
apologies to everybody. No excuses from me, I messed up my calibration or something on one of my pitstops and couldnt get it fixed, tried a bunch of times. thought maybe it was arbs.

Meh, my pace was ok if I could string together a few good laps. Thanks for the fun racing for some time Jesse. Other than that I made a complete mess of my race.

At the end I just got to the point where I was letting everyone by.
Sorry to Isaac, I know he was quite mad when going off 2 times in T2 due to DF loss. Maybe I should have just braked and move my ass away.
I probably shouldn't have driven two full stints with this.
Attached images
GT1WS_trololololdamage.png
Quote from PMD9409 :I probably shouldn't have driven two full stints with this.

phil your such a retard

: )))))
Awesome race, great job Inex! ...Sadly no one seems to be able to challenge you, but we'll keep coming back or die trying!

Compliments to Vires for their best performance in a long time, you were consistent and just a bit too strong for us yesterday, well deserved second place!

I wish all our races could be as competitive and fair!

Bad luck for our second car though...
My teammate shouldn't have started his stint with damage which 'should not affect the driving much'
Attached images
start of the stint.JPG
10 laps later.JPG
How can you get damper damage at westhill...

And also np Roland, I had plenty of a gap, could have just backed off a bit anyway. I had far more scary moments than what happened with you through the race .

Also, I think that safety car should easily have been avoidable. I mean, you had rescue cars, and imo t2 is surely 1 of the main places youre going to get a car stuck.

Thanks for the kind words, always nice when hard work pays off. Gratz to the top 3 in both classes, cya at Kyoto
Quote from Framaris :
I wish all our races could be as competitive and fair!

Same ! Gratz both of you ineX and GenR ! Was really an intense one but everything happened in a perfect fair play ! It makes it even more funnier ! 24 hours are going to be exiting !

Again a really strong performance from ineX yesterday and especially from Isaac. Was great to go back behind the wheel
Quote from IsaacPrice :Also, I think that safety car should easily have been avoidable. I mean, you had rescue cars, and imo t2 is surely 1 of the main places youre going to get a car stuck.

Fast, Blind Corner + I don't Trust even the most sensible drivers to recover safely from that position + Someone could easily have joined that situation causing more chaos = SC

Part of the delay in my deploying the SC was me analyzing the risk vs reward and all that. Would rather have not called it, but felt it was going to be more trouble than not, knowing the driving standards of rounds 1 and 2 and recently.
Lol shoulda seen my car. Was going into turn 2 and clipped grass.woulda just been a simple spin but i think isaac was behind me. So i just turned right and flung it into the wall, at least i didnt collect him.

I really lost motivation after nathan messed his stint. Was making some recovery to 16th but one mistkaeke in last corner meant i needed to pit. First time it only added fuel so i had to come around again. At this point i was shuttin stream off innbackgrnd, this cased my wheel to be miscalibrated. Pitted again to fix,... Then crased again
Deko I suppose we will have to wait until monday to get the stream?
Quote from MoMo92i :Deko I suppose we will have to wait until monday to get the stream?

No, because I know where the recordings hide on the computer, where Lutz uploads them from, so I decided to cheekily sneak them off while I could so there was no uberlong wait

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
Awesome
Is there something missing, end of part 1 is some point in the first stint, the start of the 2nd part has Dom in the commentary box, who was driving that first stint and also only 128 laps to go
I remmeber the stream disconnect during 1st hour. Same for tracker 10 laps are missing
Quote from IsaacPrice :Is there something missing, end of part 1 is some point in the first stint, the start of the 2nd part has Dom in the commentary box, who was driving that first stint and also only 128 laps to go

Part 1 End and Part 2 are fine to me, Part 1 ends on 130 to go, part 2 starts with still 130 to go...sometimes youtube does stupidity.

Quote from MoMo92i :I remmeber the stream disconnect during 1st hour. Same for tracker 10 laps are missing

Stream computer was disconnected from LFS only, stream never shut at that point...encountered InSim error with TVD, easiest solution is to kill LFS + TVD and restart it quickly.
grats to everyone on the podium! ineX once again unstoppable performance, nice and solid! great game of cat and mouse throughout the race with GenR, fair racing all round!
Remarkable! No retirements, haha. Most cleanest race from the start of the season I must say. Grats top 3 each class
Wouldn't be surprised if that was you, ginger afterall..

Jokes aside, I was lucky enough not to race, probably would have ruined it all, but props really goes to momo, sean james and maddee.. they all outdid themselves on saturday, really nice to get some good results every now and then.
is it you isaac? garry'd up to the heavens?
Matti linked it to me before and asked if it was me, thats why it was too perfect to resist

GT1WS 2013 Round 3: Race Discussion
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG