The online racing simulator
LFS Master Server down? [BACK ONLINE]
(161 posts, closed, started )
It hit the ground, bang bang, the baby's shot it down, down down down.

Master Server is as dead as a dinosaur!
good opportunity for me to eat some steack then.

does anybody knows how long a typical ddos attack last ?

like, if it's only 5 or 10 minutes, it is not worthwhile imo.. but 4 or 5 days .? possible ?

what is the typical timeframe of a ddos attack please ?
Depends on the scale of the attack, But based on the names from the original attacker way back when, they are using the legend DDoSer, which I believe limits attacks to 30 mins.

Curious though, does the LFS Master Server not have any DDoS protection? I know the location that my LFS Servers we have Cisco Guard, and they supposibly handle up to 10GB/s attacks, with a 15GB/s burst(The Datacenter I host at, host alot of goverment stuff, so they need high security, and protection). The attackers never managed to take my Cruise server down back when this all started. o.O
LFS getting dos'd lol, that's a new one, well atleast since I came back to this game.
Bad time to come back I assume...
the Ddos on the master server has been going on and off for months now
i'ts allright now
Quote from sloan1233 :the Ddos on the master server has been going on and off for months now

Eh, doesn't sound good , I remember when nerds were ddosing my servers back in Patch X, I've been gone for around 2 years.
Yea, sadly none of this looks good. Eventually, the DDoSer will hopefully get bored, and leave us the heck alone. All we can do is wait it out...
If this pointless conversation was stopped and no interest was shown, they would move on.
Quote from xtraction :if this pointless conversation was stopped and no interest was shown, they would move on.

+1
One day when they get past puberty they may remember these days with some embarrassment.

This thread is old and I will close it. Let's stop giving these boys the attention they crave.
This thread is closed

LFS Master Server down? [BACK ONLINE]
(161 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG