The online racing simulator
LFS Master Server down? [BACK ONLINE]
(161 posts, closed, started )
Glad I am no longer wasting my time on this game. Still no updates, wild trolls running around knocking servers offline, drama, drama, drama. If new content ever gets released I will be back to give it a try but doubt I ever look at this game seriously again.

Peace l8z LFS
Quote from Victor :fixed

Still trow the same error "IO Error : Error #2031 Reconnection attempt #0"
Quote from edge3147 :Glad I am no longer wasting my time on this game

Says Mr. "sign-up to 20 leagues,arrive at 2,fail to qualify in both"... You will be missed at... (checking lfsw race results) ... emm,where did you collect those 50 megameters anyway? [cough]cruiser[/cough]
Ups,offtopic...
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147
Quote from Eclipsed :Says Mr. "sign-up to 20 leagues,arrive at 2,fail to qualify in both"... You will be missed at... (checking lfsw race results) ... emm,where did you collect those 50 megameters anyway? [cough]cruiser[/cough]
Ups,offtopic...

Don't worry, be happy. Eventually LFS will either close or the attacks will stop. Either way, I'll be glad I left this troll filled place you guys call a community.
It doesn't look as if you've left. Stop posting already.
daun
can anyone tell me how to run the server automatically if the master server is down and back again ? is there any command ?
Quote from asercom - LFS :can anyone tell me how to run the server automatically if the master server is down and back again ? is there any command ?

No need to
If the master server is down , the server can run but no one can connect.
Quote from theodu69 :No need to
If the master server is down , the server can run but no one can connect.

yes but when the master server is back online my server still not shown
says "Host not found server" i have to go to my vps and exit the previous one and run it again that is the problem
Quote from asercom - LFS :yes but when the master server is back online my server still not shown
says "Host not found server" i have to go to my vps and exit the previous one and run it again that is the problem

also now when i type reinit "To restart my server" it's disconnect and still disconnect
Just wait for a while. It will reconnect to master server. If you are so unpatient,you have to restart server.
QATAR948 Connected ( maddenkieran-14 )

› HOST : TIMER BOUNDED

Error while waiting reply.

Call me an ignorant then.

Thanks
Quote from asercom - LFS :yes but when the master server is back online my server still not shown

i have upload new Dedicated Host from lfs.net to my vps to test and this problem still Occur when i type reinit Still disconnect and did not back i use linux vps is that reason for this problem ?

person have this problem also here

Can't connect after /reinit
MHS also had an attack from this IP :

Maybe a ban is needed
If you believe that DOS'ing from ADSL is possible, then I'm sorry to say, you're clearly an idiot or someone who has no knowledge at all about what they're talking about. If you really think 8 MB/s down 0.888 Upload can take down a server, then you're getting laughed at by the people who really know.

However, I have noticed a number of attacks from these two servers in particular:

So, if you are going to look up IP's, look these up.

Regards.
Quote from maddenkieran-14 :If you believe that DOS'ing from ADSL is possible, then I'm sorry to say, you're clearly an idiot or someone who has no knowledge at all about what they're talking about. If you really think 8 MB/s down 0.888 Upload can take down a server, then you're getting laughed at by the people who really know.

However, I have noticed a number of attacks from these two servers in particular:

Regards.

Arrogant much?
Quote from maddenkieran-14 :If you believe that DOS'ing from ADSL is possible, then I'm sorry to say, you're clearly an idiot or someone who has no knowledge at all about what they're talking about. If you really think 8 MB/s down 0.888 Upload can take down a server, then you're getting laughed at by the people who really know.

Regards.

I never said that this ip "take down the server"
But this IP have attack the MHS server at 15:30h UTC.
If this is your IP 31.185.214.82, so it's you
And now you are banned from the mhs server

Best regards
Sam
I wouldn't want to go to a server where I'm accused of attacking, it's pure stupidity to try with my speeds, I know that. Even more stupid that you would believe I would try that and even more so that you could count 0.888 KB/s as an attack lol.
Yes, because we all believe that you would try to attack from your home connection and not rent some anonymous VPS that you can attack from.

We are all that naïve and feeble to think that you would attack from a home connection, never mind you should probably upgrade your home connection if you have a .888 KB/s upload speed. Maybe you should stop using dial up.
Quote from maddenkieran-14 :I wouldn't want to go to a server where I'm accused of attacking, it's pure stupidity to try with my speeds, I know that. Even more stupid that you would believe I would try that and even more so that you could count 0.888 KB/s as an attack lol.

Oh right ,

Yes we all come out from the kindergarten and we dont know that you can buy a booter and start ddosing other servers which make you feel powerfull.

Basing on your facebook picture wasn't expecting much more from you being honestly. You are what i expected.

Kinda sad to see this happening in the world , i feel sorry for you.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Arrogant much?

Yes , he's really.

Have a nice night
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, because we all believe that you would try to attack from your home connection and not rent some anonymous VPS that you can attack from.

We are all that naïve and feeble to think that you would attack from a home connection, never mind you should probably upgrade your home connection if you have a .888 KB/s upload speed. Maybe you should stop using dial up.

hey I upgraded from AT-T cable to AT-T uverse and only have 1mb up
China leads the world

Looks like someone did attack the master server(s) again, big drop in connections recorded on lfsworld from looking at the online stats thing :P.

Go away stupid DDOS'ers.
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship : Smiley :)
This thread is closed

LFS Master Server down? [BACK ONLINE]
(161 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG