The online racing simulator
this is embarrassing, this many rules in crash event, rony srsly what was u thinking
Rules,because it's event,not just jump in bunch and crash around! If you can't behave and respect them,I don't want to make this a problem to those who can!

PS. Results tomorrow...
Thanks, was a great race, well event ! Never thought that I could win that many races !

Here are the MPRs,in case some one interested. 2 of them have unnecesary stuff - qual replay because I forgot to save and bonus run replay because I saved too early,so I took those 2 from server and they're just autosaved on session end...
The track was described as looking like a battleground in the bonus race

19 started, 6 were rolling at the end
http://i.imgur.com/8z9QU.jpg
excellent event rony! really enjoy myself
How did I miss this... Was epic last time we did that course
Results

> Full event results <

This time the event gathered up 1 driver more than last year - 19,this meant we needed to sort out best 18 who will take part in semifinal. The funny part - one of the drivers left soon after qualifying,making the quarterfinal heats pretty much as formal practice. Even funnier was that one driver wasn't following the happening and thought he's out and left just 17 drivers for semifinal. Thank you for wasting our time!

Anyway - after almost 2.5 hours we found out the winner - Cargame's Litrolololololololol trolled everyone and won every session he took part,including the main race - the final,securing the event win for Latvia for 2nd year in row. He also beat his own event best lap,setting 20.44 in the semifinal heat,while in final he had just 6th fastest lap from all drivers. Fastest in final was 6th Gear Racing driver H.Tanskanen from Finland,but it didn't help him to win the race,so he had to settle for runner-up position 2 seconds behind winner,last step on podium was taken by another latvian driver - Frei.

Also congratulations to Meaddie from Angry Angus Racing,who dealt the best with surprises in bonus run,winning it by a whole lap margin. Bonus run was started by 19 drivers,only 9 of them were able to cross the finish line (one of them after being wrecked in lap 1,managed to finish the 1st lap after winner finished 20),other were either out of track,rolled or totalled,making the track look like after military battle.

I hope you had fun - while driving I had a feeling like in huge arena while in some basketball/ice-hockey game with all that chatting! If it will be possible,26th december,2013 will be the day of 3rd annual This is Crashmaaas!!!

PS. Some little competition is now open - everyone is invited to post a picture where the real crashmas spirit is captured,award - seeing your picture in next year's banner! (thanks to Silver for the picture from last years event!)

Naiz
A bit shy for a winners speach...
I was the one hiding with Litrololol nickname, so yeah, thanks. Was a great victory !
You just won the Indy 500! How does it feel?!

Quote from Litro :Naiz

Sadly I had to miss Crashmasssss this year
#38 - fre2
had a great time, thanks to Rony again.
#39 - Muc
Thanks to Rony was really funny event And one more "BIG" thanks goes to Lattelecom - in final from 2nd place LC.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG