The online racing simulator
Epic thread! Post what you said last time
(75 posts, started )
-Mitä vittua!? / What the f*ck!?

When I was in bath and my brother accidently came in the bathroom..
Atleast I wish he did it accidently.. o.o
o.O
Bend over.
Quote from Dennis93 :Szóval szeretném, hogy távolítsa el a szoknya és a szivattyú néhány üzemanyag Ön ma délután.

correct, seeing as i must practice my Arthurian, I found this opportunity very suiting?

That makes no freakin' sense. Literally that's "So I would like, that you remove the skirt and the pump few fuel You today afternoon."

Not sure what kinda translator you used, but even Google Translate beats that. Badly. By the way, why are you practising our horrible language?
"Yo Krinn, did you know that the V8 race is moved a week?"
"This sucks so f*cking much".

Referring to my internet speeds right now when tethering to my phone since Comcast is down in my area...
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Referring to my internet speeds right now when tethering to my phone since Comcast is down in my area...

What's the ellipsis for?
Quote from wheel4hummer :What's the ellipsis for?

Comcast did some wiring to my house a few days ago, and now TV / phone / internet don't work. Right now I have none, unless I tether from my phone (Sprint, 1 bar :cry at:

They're coming tomorrow to fix it thankfully...
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Comcast did some wiring to my house a few days ago, and now TV / phone / internet don't work.

Damn. Ask them to reduce your bill since you didn't have service for so long. Seriously i mean 3 days is roughly 1/10th of a month. Ask for 10% off
I'm just happy if they show up at all. Gotta love the monopoly since Verizon FiOS or Google Fiber isn't available yet. :ouch:
Hi
"And I hope you enjoyed the video, see you all in 2013!"
"would be nice to be there 'til 03:30 AM but if he's not driving us outta there I can't stay 'til that".
"Nichts wird gut wenn man es nicht tut"

Nothing can't turn out good if you don't do it first.
I had a lemon but it vanished into my ass. I'm just gonna shit it out then I'll help you with the shopping dear.
mama ti kurva
Gay!!!
lllllllllllllllllllllll bllhlhhlhllllll flluuuhhhh myehhhhhhhhhh
JOO JOO ON HUOMENNA! V'ttusaatana älä nyt... joo ei...heippa

Last phone call lol
"Bloody hell....kill it, KILL IT WITH FIRE"
"Ei en mää pysty tänää lähtee juomaa ku pitäs heti aamusta olla kuskina"

"No, I can't come drinking tonight cause I got to be driving early in the morning"
shit imo
Quote from Stig209 :"Ei en mää pysty tänää lähtee juomaa ku pitäs heti aamusta olla kuskina"

"No, I can't come drinking tonight cause I got to be driving early in the morning"

"What an idiot"

yeah in iRacing to some douche who stopped on the straight.

Epic thread! Post what you said last time
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG