The online racing simulator
Torsdagsrace S28 Race 1 2012-11-15 XFG @ South City Sprint 1
Pls read the rules below carefully, and make sure you understand the meaning of them!

***Welcome to a new season of Torsdagsrace***

Admins will be on the servers to answer all the questions
Feel free to place questions in this forum as well!

Track: South City Sprint 1 (SO2)
Car(s): XFG
Qual: 20 min (no telepit)
Laps: 43 laps
Wind: No wind
Pitstop: No Forced pitstop
Server(s): Torsdagsrace A (+ Torsdagsrace B if more than 32 attenders)

TR Top: XFG
WR XFG: 1:02.91 (kart-36)

SCHEDULE
=========
19:00 - 21:00 CET: Warm up
21.00 - 21:20 CET: Qualification
21:30 CET Race start
Estimated race length 45 min

OFFICIAL TRAINING DAY
===================
Much more fun to train together!
Tuesday 11/06 20:00-22:00 CET
Drop in, no password set.

QUALIFICATION
============
Garage is CLOSED during Q.
- ALL setup changes, tyrechanges and refueling during qualification MUST be made on the pitsquare in the pitlane. You are NOT allowed to go into the garage and change your setup.

- If your car becomes undrivable you MUST go into spectate mode (shift-S) or into garage (shift-P). Your qualification session is then over, you are NOT allowed to rejoin (shift-J) a qualification session.

Violators that rejoin the Q will have to start the race from the garage on server B (if B are in use)

Qualification is held on servers, A and B.
A-server: Aimed for average and more skilled drivers.
B-server: Aimed for average and less skilled drivers.
B-server: Also aimed for drivers never driven TR before and late arrivals that has to midjoin the Q.

Drivers that fail to follow this conduct of honour and misplace themselves on the wrong Q-server might be taken out of the qualification by TR Admins

General Q behaviour.
- ALL drivers MUST check the "minimap" for upcoming drivers driving there hotlap.
- If you are on outlap/inlap you MUST let drivers on hotlap stay on their racing line and let hotlap driver pass in a safe way.
- Its recommended to let faster drivers pass if you have "lost" your hotlap, otherwise normal racing rules applies if both drivers are on a hotlap.
Qualification protest are treated the same way as race protests.

RACE
=====
NO mandatory pit.
You are free to go to pit of your own choice.
Rejoin race are NOT allowed after reset or spectate (shift-R/shift-S).

Would you like to participate?
Despite TR being a league, you are not required to partake every week. Simply join the races that sound fun to you! Every week a new sticky thread will be created here in TR's forum.

Sign up using our form. More information about the signup procedure is found here.
Amongst those who have signed up, we go by first-come, first-served.

WELCOME!
Let’s rock’n’roll in this season! :eclipseeh :lfs:
If Nilex comes..STUFF GONNA HAPPEN !
Interresting combo.
#5 - Nilex
A little heads-up: since it's XFG and people love it (no exceptions, else they be lieing) there will be near full server and i don't think we can all 'fit' on this small track's starting grid
Quote from Nilex :A little heads-up: since it's XFG and people love it (no exceptions, else they be lieing) there will be near full server and i don't think we can all 'fit' on this small track's starting grid

There's still the opportunity of running this track as an open config, using the SO1/4/5Y grid of 30(now 32?) players. Or just split the grid, half the grid on server A, half on B.
The servers seem to be down at the moment, we are looking into the problem and hopefully we can have them up and running again soon
Quote from Nilex :A little heads-up: since it's XFG and people love it (no exceptions, else they be lieing) there will be near full server and i don't think we can all 'fit' on this small track's starting grid

If we are more than 32 racers we will automaticly be split into 2 servers
Quote from mange_e :If we are more than 32 racers we will automaticly be split into 2 servers

I’m afraid that SO2 has only 16 grid spots available
#10 - troy
That's what he is trying to tell you, there is no space for 32 people on SO2, it is limited to 16 drivers unless you do it like Yann is suggesting and recreate SO2 as open config, then you will be able to fit 32 people on one server.

edit: damn it sneaky Flame
Quote from Flame CZE :I’m afraid that SO2 has only 16 grid spots available

That sounds like an issue. We will look into it right away.

Perhaps the openconfig is the solution
Ok track has been updated to S11/SO1y to get full grid.

Thanks you all for bringing this up and finding a solution!

Hope we survive the chaos on track tomorrow...
Tonights password is: rushhour
TR is back , 32 cars on the grid It was years since that happened before this event tonite.

GREAT combo, lots of fun tight hard racing.

Had some really mean racing with L.Matonis. We were almost 100% equal in speed so it was a real fun give and take hard battle. Lost it at the end thou, partly cus I had some bad luck with a blueflag situation were I suffered lots of speed.

All we TR admins are wery happy about all you new drivers on the grid. It has really improved the fun-value of our events.
Last fall we decided to also reach non Swedish drivers to get more participants to our Thursday events, and it has really payed off for sure

Keep telling your friends about this event
A special thank you to 3J. Such a gentleman! A little punt from him turned me around and before I could the car around for the right direction a lot of cars passed me. I'm not even sure it was his fault. At the back strait 3J waited to let me pass to restore our position between us two. Very seldom I see such gentleman action (according to to old and fair gentlemen agreement). On the other hand I haven't been racing for a long time.

Also was a long time since I saw Powerslave in TR. Was great fun to be at the same track as you guys ... ( I miss RichardDk - get well soon m8)
Quote from Cawwa :... At the back strait 3J waited to let me pass to restore our position between us two. Very seldom I see such gentleman action (according to to old and fair gentlemen agreement). On the other hand I haven't been racing for a long time

Bertil, I think we are becoming old gents
Quote from sjoblom :Bertil, I think we are becoming old gents

Phuu ... for a while I red " ... old farts" ....
Quote from Cawwa : ( I miss RichardDk - get well soon m8)

Thx OLD m8 Hand will be fixed soon and then i`m ready in january (if the combos suites me)....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG