The online racing simulator
24 Hours of South City - Race Information & Discussion + Final Results
Driver's Briefing

Timetable

Gridding starts (approximately) 14:45 UTC

Race starts approx. 15:00 UTC

Before start

Join the server in time. Pay attention to the briefing before the race. Remember to have correct restrictions in your car.

Start

The first lap of the race is formation lap. The race starts normally but when the lights go green, stay in the grid. Admins shall soon give permission for TBO Class to start the formation lap.

The moment after that, admins shall give STD Class permission to start the formation lap.

The leading cars (CoRe Racing) and (Team»ev0 #STD) will act as safety car and keeps the speed ca. 80 km/h. When you have passed the hairpin, double-file then.

In the last sector, the leading car may start speeding up when he wants to. When he does, the green flag will be waved and the race starts. No overtaking before S/F -line.

Pit entry

You may cross the dashed line, but not the solid. When you have passed the white line, you must enter to the pits.

Pit exit

You may not cross the yellow line, when exiting the pits.

IRC Channel

http://savage-simsports.com/24h/index.php/chat

Channel name #savage_simsports

Car number is recommended to have in your name. Recognizable name.

Tracker

Tracker will be shown here: http://78.111.71.32/BurnoutCrew/SAVAGE_SimSports/

Livestream: http://www.own3d.tv/savage_simsportsTV/live/324847

LFS Remote: http://www.lfsworld.net/remote/?host=24+Hours+of+South+City

Replays

Race before the red flag
Race after the red flag (mpr)

Final Results

These do include seconds given back to teams who timed out.
Teams who timed out approx. at 6.04:00 (21:04 UTC), Team Vires and Concept Racing,
got back time they lost due to the timeout. I calculated the time they were out of the server,
and added the time they had completed their last lap.

Concept Racing got totally back 3:49,00 (2:51 out of the server + 58 seconds completed),
Team Vires got back 3:09,00 (2:57 out of the server + 12 seconds completed). I can say that
not either one of these teams benefited from this situation. But because of giving time back,
the total loss could be measured in seconds.

The second time when teams timed out was approx. at 7.45:00. That time we waved the red flag.
The red flag situation means, that the result had to be taken from the second last lap. The red flag
was waved when the leader was in lap 241, so the result for the race before red flag is the result of lap 239.
And then some mathematics with 15 hour race result and we have the first provisional results.

E: Protests are now investigated and they haven't changed the order any. Only 26 Spirit Racing Team got time penalty
which didn't drop them in the standings. So, these are the final results of the race. Congratulations to everyone, especially
to winners, ineX Racing and Team»ev0 #STD.

And I apologize that publishing delayed this long.

Thank you guys.

TBO Class

1. ineX Racing 707 Laps

2. CoRe Racing +0:00,33s

3. Concept Racing +0:28,66s *

4. Conquest Racing + 2 Laps

5. CityLiga Endurance Team + 3 Laps

6. Genuine Racing + 3 Laps

7. Spirit Racing Team + 6 Laps

8. Team Vires + 9 Laps *

9. Speed Desire + 12 Laps

10. Mafia Racing + 12 Laps

STD Class

1. Team»ev0 #STD 640 Laps

2. CoRe Racing 2 + 2 Laps

3. Team DDR +3 Laps

4. Team Austria +3 Laps

5. BurnoutCrew + 9 Laps

6. Nox Racing +9 Laps

7. Team 6th Gear Racing +10 Laps

8. Senna Racing Hungary +11 Laps

9. SAVAGE SimSports & Friends +12 Laps

10. Iron Club +16 Laps

11. rForce +17 Laps

12. Cargame.nl +89 Laps
#2 - Makao
#4 - kiste
we´re missing ben and axel in tracker
CoRe# 2
Tobi Kolb is not listed in Tracker.

Team eXtrem Racing
#6 - Hahmo
Pierre Peron and Joni Törmälä not listed on the tracker for Vires, you can remove Matias Pikkarainen and Morgan Trollé if there is no space left
Very important!
Timo Heinonen is not listed on the tracker, please add him.
We've receive lot of questions about Teamspeak.

Drivers won't have to be in the Teamspeak during the race. It's only for situation when you need to ask something from us.
Quote from Henqqa :Timo Heinonen is not listed on the tracker, please add him.

As I wrote just before, I need Team-Name, LfSWorldName and Real-Name to add him.
Quote from KlausAdam :As I wrote just before, I need Team-Name, LfSWorldName and Real-Name to add him.

Tipsu, Timo Heinonen. Finland
Quote from Henqqa :Tipsu, Timo Heinonen. Finland

{78 Team 6th Gear Racing, Tipsu, Timo Heinonen} I guess...
I'll add him like that.
#14 - troy
I will be streaming my stints (and general teamspeak chatter plus some cats if you're lucky ) on here once again: http://www.livestream.com/lxo
Could you repair coding pl letters?
Sorry to car 13.
3 punctures. How cool is that, eh
@Miro, thanks for the great battle mate. Passing STDs on both sides is scary haha
Quote from krkriv :
@Miro, thanks for the great battle mate. Passing STDs on both sides is scary haha

Haha glad you liked it, I was in hell of a pain with the tires and STD always in wrong places wrong time Was afraid you might get pissed off with me making couple of stupid manouvres, I was doing my best without any grip..

Unlucky with the punctures, maybe you'll catch us later on and we will have a new nice battle
So sorry to Patrick Kubinji! And 2nd sorry to all what were hurted in my tyre puncture(Jaroslav Dohnalík and Sven Kresmer). Was trying to control it, but it was way too fast
Well, it is more of a inquiry than anything else. With all the stuff that has happened I have no idea if its lag or what, but 01 has the clutch flag on while driving on lap 237. As far as I am aware, button clutch is banned. I obviously have no idea if he actually used it or what went on, I just got a screenshot from team mate and they asked what should we do, but I havent seen him drive with axis clutch before. Its an enquiry, but if it would be true then it is a protest as it is breaking the rules. I dont actually think they would do that, but I would like to check it to put it out of my mind if anyone has the replay?
http://gyazo.com/8f47792da2add59b9abe5e41ca148c3d
Backup Server
SERVER NAME: 24h of south city
Password: (same as previous)

All people move to this server please. Sorry for the inconvenience.
my face when R.Puntola

Could you post the current gaps for TBO (STD would like that too I suppose)? All we know from IRC is that Core and Inex are lap in front, but even that's not for sure and what with the rest? We really need to know that.
GO GO GO Team Austria & SERT!

24 Hours of South City - Race Information & Discussion + Final Results
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG