The online racing simulator
Torsdagrace S27 Race 3 2012-09-20 UFR @ AS-11 R
Pls read the rules below carefully, and make sure you understand the meaning of them!

Admins will be on the servers to answer all the questions
Feel free to place questions in this forum as well!

Track: Aston Cadet Reversed (AS11r) open config
Car(s): UFR
Qual: 20 min (no telepit)
Laps: 31 laps
Wind: No wind
Pitstop: No Forced pitstop
Server(s): Torsdagsrace A (+ Torsdagsrace B if more than 32 attender)

TR Top: UFR
WR UFR: NA

SCHEDULE
=========
19:00 - 21:00 CEST: Warm up
21.00 - 21:20 CEST: Qualification
21:30 CEST Race start
Estimated race length 45 min

OFFICIAL TRAINING DAY
===================
Much more fun to train together!
Tuesday 9/18 20:00-22:00 CEST
Drop in, no password set.

QUALIFICATION
============
Garage is CLOSED during Q.
- ALL setup changes, tyrechanges and refueling during qualification MUST be made on the pitsquare in the pitlane. You are NOT allowed to go into the garage and change your setup.

- If your car becomes undrivable you MUST go into spectate mode (shift-S) or into garage (shift-P). Your qualification session is then over, you are NOT allowed to rejoin (shift-J) a qualification session.

Violators that rejoin the Q will have to start the race from the garage on server B (if B are in use)

Qualification is held on servers, A and B.
A-server: Aimed for average and more skilled drivers.
B-server: Aimed for average and less skilled drivers.
B-server: Also aimed for drivers never driven TR before and late arrivals that has to midjoin the Q.

Drivers that fail to follow this conduct of honour and misplace themselves on the wrong Q-server might be taken out of the qualification by TR Admins

General Q behaviour.
- ALL drivers MUST check the "minimap" for upcoming drivers driving there hotlap.
- If you are on outlap/inlap you MUST let drivers on hotlap stay on their racing line and let hotlap driver pass in a safe way.
- Its recommended to let faster drivers pass if you have "lost" your hotlap, otherwise normal racing rules applies if both drivers are on a hotlap.
Qualification protest are treated the same way as race protests.

RACE
=====
NO mandatory pit.
You are free to go to pit of your own choice.
Rejoin race are NOT allowed after reset or spectate (shift-R/shift-S).

Would you like to participate?
Despite TR being a league, you are not required to partake every week. Simply join the races that sound fun to you! Every week a new sticky thread will be created here in TR's forum.

Sign up using our form. More information about the signup procedure is found here in this forum.
Amongst those who have signed up, we go by first-come, first-served.

If you wan to visit our Swedish forum, just follow this link to Torsdagsrace forum
Current race thread is named the same as this tread!

WELCOME!
Password set to "race4fun"
Replay and results
Good racing today, I had some nice fights with Stuart
Fun race tonite although I lost my gained positions right after start due to following car ahead out on the grass ... even think it was my teammate H.Melin who tricked me out on the grass, bet he was pissed on me since i outbreaked him in T1
Then I chased down Mange and some other guys ahead ... but I lost it again by spinning all around and ion the grass and into the wall after the last chicane

Started the chase again 17 sec behind and almost made a pass on Mange at the last lap, good defensive driving there Mange One or two more laps and I think I had worn u down and passed u

Thanx all racers for fun and clean racing, saves me a lot work with minimum of protests
Yeah, a really fun race tonight!

Spent most of it trying to chase down Richard DK but that turned out to be quite a challenge. Some really stabil and good driving there Richard . Lost him at the end of the race and also my race tempo... Made a few mistakes and Sjöblom came chasing me down really hard. A few more laps and you would have passed me for sure!
Quote from mange_e :Yeah, a really fun race tonight!

Spent most of it trying to chase down Richard DK but that turned out to be quite a challenge. Some really stabil and good driving there Richard . Lost him at the end of the race and also my race tempo... Made a few mistakes and Sjöblom came chasing me down really hard. A few more laps and you would have passed me for sure!

Thx...

I thought you would catch me after about 15 laps, but no...
I also thought that Sjoblom would catch me but then he was missing..

But thx for racing...
Quote from Flame CZE :Good racing today, I had some nice fights with Stuart

I saw you flashed your lights at me when I passed you in the left handed corner out at the long straight. Did I something wrong?!
Quote from martinson :I saw you flashed your lights at me when I passed you in the left handed corner out at the long straight. Did I something wrong?!

No, not at all, it was just for fun :P
Quote from richard dk :
I also thought that Sjoblom would catch me but then he was missing ...

Yepp, dammed I had u both in the middle of the race, was going for a hit on Mange on the goal strait and got one feet of my rear on the grass and lost it all in a huge spinn ending up in the wall .. lost 17 sec then
I was sooooooo pissed of at my self then for not waiting and playing it safe ...
Well, I guess those moments makes it so fun with sim-racing when u succeed instead of loosing it
I just watch the replay again and must say it was one of the most fun races yet. Looks like there was a lot of fighting going on through-out the whole field. I had some great fights with The Weaver, Richard, R.Gustafsson and M.Sjöblom.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG