The online racing simulator
Quote from Muhi_GP :why im not on singup list? :P

OMG Sorry, completally overlooked your sign-up :/

Sending you details now.
-
(Ring) DELETED by Ring
Sign-up still open till 15 min before qual. So till 18:15 UTC!
First and Lastname: László Kovács
LFSW Username: pointer4
Teamname: Team Rock Racing
Team Tag: -TRR-
Desired-Carnumber: 8
Date-of-Birth: 08.20.1986
Nationality: Hungary

pls send the pw to my demo account.
#49 Ville Vehmanen - ville1806 - no team

Fix it and make it

#49 Ville Vehmanen - ville1806 - World Class League

I currently been offered to team and i accepted to it
Nice race, i really enjoy it!
Thanks all

Grats to Niki. Too bad the poleman Reno didnt have the time to race.
Cya on track
Quote from vourliotis :Nice race, i really enjoy it!
Thanks all

Grats to Niki. Too bad the poleman Reno didnt have the time to race.
Cya on track

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed your time. I had a good laugh when I saw CQ car flip in my mirror.
LOL had good time too

I dont know did any1 laugh to my Mr Bean with cat UFB Skin (Talking Tom Cat aka Talking Friends) style tho but i simply like them both mr bean and talking tom cat.

Anyway i had good time on the server and enjoyed the race but i had bad setup so i was almost final but i laughed hard on when i saw One TRR guy had something wrong with his car and drived like a old man. XD

- 49 V. Vehmanen
Quote from N I K I :Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed your time. I had a good laugh when I saw CQ car flip in my mirror.

Yes, he passed me after the first turn.
I did a bit slow start and having in mind the whole race i wasnt aggressive to defend my position. After 2 laps the field in front of me was clear
Grats to Niki!
Grats Niki.

I timed out during lap 1 or 2 I think.
Finished a long sleep, watching F1, going of for dinner, and now back home.

I got mixed feelings to this event, positive on the sides that it was crowded, and I had quite some fights. Negative on the side where I had several un needed contacts with Christel, where it wasn't my fault yet I was the one who spun those times. Which in the end caused me to lose positions, get damage and have to fight way back.

Sadly damage repair was on when I entered the pits, I nearly had no damage at all yet I lost 35+ seconds in pit, which after my pits cost me 3 to 4 positions.

Judging the race if I wouldn't have had any bad luck I might have finished 9th, but that is and will always be speculations. In race I finished 14th, but lets see what possible penalties for others bring.

#race direction

To all attendees that were there, thank you for having fun with us. Sadly I must already warn many for their pit exit lane crossing, and chat messages. These mistakes where done by many of you, thanks to not reading the rules. And as race direction, I have to fairly threath people the same, so all who broke a rule must be penalized.

Non the less, during the race nearly every fight, action and overtake was done well thought and without bad behaviour or crashes. Well done for that. Thanks again to all attendees!

Results to be published later today.
Quote from rockclan :I had several unneeded contacts with Christel

Considering that Christel is female,that was the most gay text I have red lately...
(don't take this too seriously...)
Quote from Eclipsed :Considering that Christel is female,that was the most gay text I have red lately...

What if I would be gay? Would that be a problem?
Quote from rockclan :What if I would be gay?

That wouldn't be a big shock to most here...
(damn,I'm too bored today)
Quote from Eclipsed :That wouldn't be a big shock to most here...

No indeed, considering this IS the LFS Forums.
My Positive feelings to this event : none (i don't want to make problems)
My negative feelings : combo changed from original one , It was crowded :/ oh and this event ended my points streak :O
Im making Best moments / Funny Mistakes on Vonken BABY GT-R EVENT 2012

I will info in movies section when it is ready

Stay tuned
Quote from ville1806 :Im making Best moments / Funny Mistakes on Vonken BABY GT-R EVENT 2012

Stay tuned

Just to be sure, you will use a program such as Fraps to record?
Quote from ville1806 :Im making Best moments / Funny Mistakes on Vonken BABY GT-R EVENT 2012

Stay tuned

This is for you cause I saw one vid of yours
Pic says it all
What video you talking about?? If you dont like my videos you dont need to watch em.
I don't say i dislike 'em I dislike the way they are made
Btw, i have noticed they are pretty boring and stupid also. The event video im making is going to be better than any my other videos have been.
Looking forward to a community (not by us) made video Ville.

Vonken Baby GT-R Event at -TRR- Events 4th Anniversary
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG