The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you like to never see stupid posts as described below again?

yes
no
I dunno. After not playing for years and then coming back, I feel I have a legitimate question about the development process. Not as a complaint or as another whiny rant about some car or track or S3 coming out. I'm just curious as to why more hasn't been done in the time period I had quit playing. I figured when I went to load LFS up again, S3 was a done deal and I'd have some serious catching up to do. So you can imagine my surprise. The seeming stagnation of development is not anything I'll lose any sleep over and I'm very much satisfied with what I have as far as LFS goes. But 9 years? I don't think I should be condemned for being curious about that. But I don't think I should be making whiny posts about it every other day either.
The last thread was deleted, so expect this to disappear soon.
Why? are you seeing a flame war?
:eclipsee_:lfs::sleep2::hbomb::chairs::splat: :fence3d: :biggun:illepall

Try and figure out what I meant with that, cause words wouldn't have been enough.
Censorship? :jedi:
He play in LFS and go to sleep. In this sleep he crazy. xD
I just say: REMOVE THIS FREAKING FORUM AWAY

Seriously... People do not understand... they are just bunch of bloopers who wants a LFS, this simulator product, to be usefull as in all ways... Let me say something, IT WILL NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

I have been in LFS from 2005 so I am still a pretty newbie here. The point about the tyre physics, why it takes so long, is the mission to simulate as realistic as possible.

It takes some time!

And let me say, I do not freaking care about graphics, cars, or new tracks. I DO NOT MEAN that they are never welcome. Of course they will have a warm welcome from me. But... the most important priority is: Physics.

I am the guy who selects the games, the simulators, everything about Physics, not really about how good they look, because I have always proved that the games which has good graphics are f*cking shit.

When I 1st time touched on LFS and tried XF GTi on BL1... I got an orgasm (the 1st and only real one). I am also a loyal guy, I never treat or left anything what I have decided in 1st place, (except if really dead, and no possible to rescurrect).

So, I have stayed on LFS, I will stay now and since then. I do not try to say about myself to rescue a LFS. What's the f*cking point is that? How ridiculous is that? A client rescues a server? Maybe it is developer who can do it. (Of course, if having about 10-15 Millon €, but I am pretty sure, developers will have some more free time on their family/friends/hobbies whatever it is)

Think about it now oh freaking god damn.

Developers have their real life too. IT IS NOT THAT EASY.. You really think that you can make a "Better LFS" with better graphics and Scirocco and all the stuff else. Im not wondering that then there would be tons of shitty BMW's and grid girls with bikinis walking on blackwood and when the race starts, all the freaking noobs hits the T1 @ Full speed and everybody reports an innocent people and that is story from that...

It is funny thing though that have you ever thought that Devs simply ignores everything what you people try to whine or flame or blame or pooping in the toilet paper? They simply have no time! I am 100% sure they would really want to add stuff and so on, but the thing why in LFS the things HAS NOT GONE WRONG is they can keep their priorities right. They DO KNOW what is right and what is wrong. And I tell you, it was wrong decision to tell anything about new patch. The right decision is about keeping the situation like this. They do the stuff finished and then releasing.

They do not care if WE ALL go away from this simulator. It does not cost anything to developers, actually it goes alot cheaper. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT that every single day, we actually the LFS-players, which cost to them. what we have pay to them? a freaking just a single S2-license? 24 British pounds? somebody might have bought 10 of them. Of course it is a good thing to keep on good budget. Think about NoRacing ( it is actually iRacing but...). There is monthly/year costs. in LFS, no. ( I am poor guy, I do yes have a computer, some computer softwares and LFS, but internet is not my own, and @ the moment, I need a better salary, if I really planned to save even any kind of money)

Developers are not millionaires either!

I am pretty sure, that if we f*cking keep this whining on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and so on... no wonder if they stop, because they are so fed up about how bullshit (not everybody) people we are in this forum...They are humans, not machines... they can't do it faster and they are ALREADY in the fastest pace of developing, if not even faster, which starts to kill them inside. Because I know, devs have said that LFS is their passion... it is more like work now, and I am pretty sure, we, the community, we have killed their passion.

SHAME ON TO US! WE SHOULD TO APOLOGIZE, BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN SO F*CKING IDIOTS...

There could be so many many many many things about what I haven't say it, but I let it be, because... does it really help? not much. I am pretty sure you will understand what I ment about.

Reminder...

LFS is not "dying". We are not in any kind of "crisis"
LFS Will have a patch, when it will be, it would take 1-10 years. So patient is the key of victory.
There will be S3, Rockingham, new tyre physics, and cars
LFS Developers are not died. Yes, they are humans, and human will die, because living organism will die in time.
Developers do not care, if we all left LFS
And so on...

/thread or why not /forum
@ UM21
At some point, you really are right about it, but yet, without the forums it would be pretty..ehm, empty and not organized at all, I guess ?

It wouldn't be right to also ban every-single person just because they seem to be complete as*holes towards other community members or even developers. Well, at some point a vacation for immature members from this community would be great IF they brake the rules at some point, but if they fail to understand how stupid they seem to act, then it's up to them.

I would like to add more and more to my reply, but I can't really seem to think of anything else to say at this moment.
There is some things that are not to be read.

Well tbh, wait, even if you have no patience, leave the game so.

Or just do like me, I stopped to wait, and I'm still enjoying LFS on racing/cruising and other stuff. When a release will come, that would be a nice surprise because you dont wait for it.
Guys silence on forum lfs.su. (use iR or forgotten about LFS)
Attached images
2012-07-08_000506.jpg
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :
LFS Will have a patch, when it will be, it would take 1-10 years. So patient is the key of victory.

New patch my ass, by the time S3 is out, rF 3 will be out. Patience won't be worth it for the amount of content that is supposed to be released. The tire physics as they are now are more realistic than any of the simulators available right now, yet still, the "crappier" ones such as iRacing have a larger audience and more active players.

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :
LFS Developers are not died. Yes, they are humans, and human will die, because living organism will die in time.

We should apologize for what, for them not releasing any of the promised content after 3 and a half years of waiting? LFS is already half way on the road of becoming dead.
They haven't promised anything, have they ? They are planning on releasing such things, not mentioning CERTAIN date, am I right, hp999 ?
Didn't read anything in here, but bottom line is;

You're mad.
Quote from MousemanLV :They haven't promised anything, have they ? They are planning on releasing such things, not mentioning CERTAIN date, am I right, hp999 ?

No, you're not.

"Certain date" does not mean "promised" in the context you think it means. Let me quote - "We know this will disappoint many of you who have waited a long time for the Scirocco, and we are sorry about that. We plan to fix the bugs and continue developing the Scirocco suspension and electronic control systems, to give you a good patch early in 2009."

The fact that they mentioned "early 2009" should be a pretty good indication of a certain date. Or let me put it in this way - at least you knew that the patch wasn't going to be released in 2012(oh wait. LOL), for example, instead of what they mentioned.

I'm not going to link to the lfs.net articles that have so far been nothing more or less than fiction to LFS players as they've been linked thousands and thousands of times. But hey, what's the point, Flame, dekojester, Scawen or someone else will close this thread down sooner or later and this will all become history, just like the content itself.
Quote from hp999 :No, you're not.

"Certain date" does not mean "promised" in the context you think means. Let me quote - "We know this will disappoint many of you who have waited a long time for the Scirocco, and we are sorry about that. We plan to fix the bugs and continue developing the Scirocco suspension and electronic control systems, to give you a good patch early in 2009."

The fact that they mentioned "early 2009" should be a pretty good indication of a certain date. Or let me put it in this way - at least you knew that the patch wasn't going to be released in 2012(oh wait. LOL), for example, instead of what they mentioned.

I'm not going to link to the lfs.net articles that have so far been nothing more or less than fiction to LFS players as they've been linked thousands and thousands of times. But hey, what's the point, Flame, dekojester, Scawen or someone else will close this thread down sooner or later and this will all become history, just like the content itself.

Want to argue with me about this?

/set_AI diff = PRO

So... are you now angry to LFS Devs, because they can't do it, as they 1st said so, and now because you did not get what you were going to get, like your mom saying to you will get a lollipop and then you do not get it. Then, as most of us, will dissapoint.

Think again what I said pl0x
You, you and you got the art to transform an anti "lfs is dead" thread into a pro one. Same shit again…
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Want to argue with me about this?

/set_AI diff = PRO

So... are you now angry to LFS Devs, because they can't do it, as they 1st said so, and now because you did not get what you were going to get, like your mom saying to you will get a lollipop and then you do not get it. Then, as most of us, will dissapoint.

Think again what I said pl0x

Your post is full of bullshit simply because you're one of those fanboys who firmly believe everything will be okay and the new patch will come in the next year or so(if at all). But then again, so is mine to you and probably everyone who praise your post. I'm not angry at the devs, fact is they can't(and most likely don't) get anything done nowadays. It took them less amount of time to release S2 after S1 than the new patch has taken them so far.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want anything from LFS anymore nor am I waiting for anything at this point in time. Half of my team has fallen apart because of this. It's beyond hopeless. Anyway, I'll end the topic here on my part as it's getting offtopic and this argument will have no result. Have fun waiting for the new patch.
Quote from hp999 :Your post is full of bullshit simply because you're one of those fanboys who firmly believe everything will be okay and the new patch will come(if at all). But then again, so is mine to you and probably everyone who praise your post. I'm not angry at the devs, fact is they can't(and most likely don't) get anything done nowadays. It took them less amount of time to release S2 after S1 than the new patch has taken them so far.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want anything from LFS anymore nor am I waiting for anything at this point in time. Half of my team has fallen apart because of this. It's beyond hopeless.

Even if I am a freaking fanboy, it doesn't mean I can not think this case in other hand...

Also...I can simply understand how people are bored... but as I alltime have said, there is always to do something else. Even I have too...

It is about how you see the things. There is slight difference between wrong and right, between them there is called "free sight"
What also gets on my nerves are each LFS killer or fanboy sees in the future. Fascinating

vs
Still no update, lfs is taking its last breaths. Get over it.
Yeah, yeah… and?
Yeah, so you do not win a jackpot @ lottery, does it mean you are poor?
UM21, you write interesting points above, and at some I agree too, but there is one main difference between how you and me look on this
For me the physics are allright now, I don't need a fix, it feels realistic enough to me. My main concern is that we have too little track options. The current track park is now from 2005. It wouldn't take more than a year or two to at least double the amount of tracks we have now - but again, just speculations I have no clue but still.

The cars? Well, don't need more of them either, but they should try to ballance the car classes a little.

Weather? Day/night etc etc, more lively enviroment would be something.

Graphics - same as physics, they are good. No bloom or other stupid effects, it looks good
jajjaja, maar duurtlang.
It is very ovbious that the devs could gives 2 f**ks less about this game because they can't even take 1-5 minutes out of their time to do a few things such as:

#1 Give us a damn progress report.
#2 Lock threads that get out of hand like this.
#3 Acknowledge that LFS even exists still.
#4 Release content that has been complete since 2009. (Rock + Scirocco)

In the end, LFS is doomed to die a horrible painful death because the team that created it can't get their PR and Communication in order.

"WMD-powered Project CARS title is looking more spectacular each week with new content and graphical features being added on a regular basis."
You can find me on P CARS.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG