The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you like Bob's setups to be in LFS S2 FULL?

BOTH!
YES! Bob's Easy race setups
None
YES! Bob's road going setups
Bob's setups for defaults in S2!
I tried Bob's easy race setups, and road going setups, and both are great!!
Now i really CAN drive RA, and every other car is so easy to drive...
When people try LFS for the first time, with default setups, or Race_1 setup it is so hard for them to drive.. and many people are pulled off from LFS just because of that oversteery back end.. I mean, i can drive with that, but most people find it too dificult to drive, which is true..
This Bob's easy race setups are really great... so i suggest to the devs that his setups be in the next patch, or S2 full..
What do you guys think..??
I vote for Bob's easy_1 setups in s2!
Easy race is a MUST! But road going sets would be great, since trying them was the _first_ time for me to get a feeling what kind of settings some cars would have in real life, not race-tuned.
#4 - Woz
Yep, road sets are a great introduction and the race are easy to drive. The race sets are slower than a highly tuned race sat but still good fun and will let people learn the cars more
There is no comparison. Bob's sets will make a lot less people get discouraged. They should be in the demo for sure.
Where can I find Bob's setups?
#7 - Misko
Quote from geezer45 :Where can I find Bob's setups?

In the next patch hehe
Yea, sure thing.
Glad that we guys agree on this one... Lot of people would have better opinion on LFS with Bob's setups as "defaults"... I hope devs are reading this..
Can I vote?
#11 - Woz
Quote from Bob Smith :Can I vote?

NO lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG