The online racing simulator
A new small movie from me!
(33 posts, started )
I've found rendering to Uncompressed RGB / Uncompressed PCM for audio/video from Premiere saves me alot of time, and lets me experiment with compression in VirtualDub instead. Sound, for example, need only be compressed once this way, using direct stream copy for any adjustments on video compression later.
Yup, that's also how I always make my movies too. Export a totally raw movie with uncompressed video and audio, import it to vdub, compress with DivX and Mp3 (with suggested bitrates) and off ya go.
Quote from filur :I've found rendering to Uncompressed RGB / Uncompressed PCM for audio/video from Premiere saves me alot of time, and lets me experiment with compression in VirtualDub instead. Sound, for example, need only be compressed once this way, using direct stream copy for any adjustments on video compression later.

Quote from Matrixi :Yup, that's also how I always make my movies too. Export a totally raw movie with uncompressed video and audio, import it to vdub, compress with DivX and Mp3 (with suggested bitrates) and off ya go.

Yep, found out that too.. It saves really much time, rendering in Vegas takes as long as it used too, but then the compressing in Virtualdub goes much faster than rendering again to check filesize in Vegas.

Thanks for the help! Really appreciate it!
I dont like the movie, sorry Bosse, but is too short and too big, i watched the movie and didnt know where was end. 4/10 :P
actually, if only it was smaller and the music was better, but you have heard it the beginning of the thread
anyway nice vid...
Well, thats 34 second's of my life i'll never get back

Sorry Bosse but it just dont float my boat, but, there's some driving talent there
Okay.. Yeah I know it was a bit big now.. And maybe to short with no intro / outro.. But I just made it real fast and thought it was quite nice..

Hope you guys watch my next movie which will be longer and with other music
well I know I WILL watch your next vid...

A new small movie from me!
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG