The online racing simulator
Is their a official map for this round. Cheers
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Is their a official map for this round. Cheers

It's FE4, just with a tighter chicane in the FE Green section of the track.
Quote from dekojester :It's FE4, just with a tighter chicane in the FE Green section of the track.

Ok, Thanks :P
#30 - CSF
Spdo got confused over times?
Nope, Morgan has problems with wheel that can't be fixed today, and no one else is available to drive with me so I'm afraid we will miss this one
Sorry car 93 for hitting you into hairpin. I utterly failed on the brakes and was watching for my speed instead of my distance. Just bad race for me. Set loses rear grip way too quick and even with arbs its impossible to keep it hot. Ugh sorry.
Sorry CoRe PRO car, when battling Axel, was trying to brake later and close the door into chicane, but Axel was already there.
Quote from TexasLTU :Sorry CoRe PRO car, when battling Axel, was trying to brake later and close the door into chicane, but Axel was already there.

No problem.. I knew this was gonna happen before we came to the chicane because it was battle for 2nd position and championship points at the same time so I had to brake late too also I knew that we were gonna fix our car soon so I had to do overtake as soon as possible to make some distance behind. But both of us did something wrong so I am sorry about it too, I didn't want it to lead to a contact.
I'd like to apologize to everyone caught up in the crash between myself and the 61 car on the last lap... we were going for the same bit of track and it didn't end up going so well. :/
Hhmm but, it wasn't because of lag?

I downloaded the replay but there it is not that visible as when you are live in race.

Sorry to all, the green flag / last minute exactly took place at zero hour in Paris. If the next race still takes places on my servers I need to be better with organizing daily housekeep ... Problem is that Airio is -also- doing housekeep on 00h .. And it's not configurable to a different time. (But... I have more servers.. Well.. We will see).
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I'd like to apologize to everyone caught up in the crash between myself and the 61 <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">car</a> on the last lap... we were going for the same bit of track and it didn't end up going so well. :/

Yeah Apologize myself too, in fact, after 3hrs driving on FE4 and my massive lag....well, that's really a shit race, i'm really frustred, there's not another word !

Anyway gratz to GenR Am who had a really nice pace and WW
heheheeheheh

fun race guys.
see you next year! have fun with the rest of the season!
Exciting race, it was really to race with you guys, highest level. Thanks!
#40 - CSF
Quote from Fuse5 :heheheeheheh

fun race guys.
see you next year! have fun with the rest of the season!

Bye enjoy the shower.
Quote from cargame.nl :Hhmm but, it wasn't because of lag?

I downloaded the replay but there it is not that visible as when you are live in race.

No, the last lap crash was unrelated to lag. Maybe when Valentin spins off to the left that was lag, but the initial contact was just a racing incident.
Great race everyone! Grats to all podium finishers, and for keeping it ALMOST SC free!
Quote from CSF :Bye enjoy the shower.

quoting a personal inspiration of mine
plz die in a fire : (

dont make me make phil use this overlay son
An amazing race. With the problems that I had with schedule, then trying to recruit drivers who accepted at first and then couldn't race afterwards, and after all of this, going into the race with only Anton to help, not being 100% ready for the race and still making setup changes at last notice (overheating tyres were a bitch), we've done an amazing effort all race, with two very long stints, and with that said, huge props to Anton for driving for 4 straight hours, staying up to pace during those 4 hours and bringing our bus home in 11th.
I'd be really happy for a finish alone, but 11th overall? ****in awesome.

I'm not too happy about what happened in the final lap, though. #71 didn't seem to like the fact that we let them through and started lashing out at Anton after the race. Care to explain why?
It was a great fight. We got some luck at the end
Thanks and grats for Core Racing Am; nFinity eSports Am! It was fun But the end was so unluky for you
Aaaaand ofc Grats for the PRO class winner Western Wolves, and the Am winner Genuine Racing Am!

http://instantbazinga.com/
Race wasn't too good, we were off the pace and not really prepared. 1st part of the race was going according to strategy but for the 2nd half of it Nathan left me alone which meant I had to do 3 stints straight for which I hadn't prepared for. Good that we atleast finished the race and didn't ragequit after some failures that lost all the hard work done.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG