The online racing simulator
#1 - Fuse5
GT2 World Series 2012: Round 3 Race Discussion

click img for 1280x720
safety car is gonna win
Is it just me being stupid or both (race and preq) servers are down?
Probably down
They are down, I've gotten a server from cargame.nl to use for prequalifying so there's no risk of an additional 500servers failure impacting preQualifying.
-
(malcomax) DELETED by malcomax
I think, ignore me if I'm wrong, that the layout has a slight change compared to the one I had download in the past. I suppose the final layout is the on currently loaded on the server?
#7 - CSF
I think the only layout change should be the tyres that are there to prevent cutting in the final turns. Is there something different in the chicane too?
I think there are some changes to chicane too but I'm not so sure!!!
I think the MoE chicane had tyres to both curbs not only on the left. Anyways I might be really wrong right now as I'm the only one that mentions that!!!!
#9 - CSF
Yeah we aren't using the MoE chicane per say.
Ok end of story!!!!
Will the replay be checked for restrictions because some people have been using gt2 and not gt9 restrictions in preq
Quote from Bmxtwins :Will the replay be checked for restrictions because some people have been using gt2 and not gt9 restrictions in preq

This airio was freshly created in a hurry prior to the preQ start so it could be run still without delay.

I could not edit the config in time to track GT9 or change the default GT2 restrictions I will check the restrictions probably, but I should trust the racers, but I don't.
I should say that we WILL check restrictions, and we WILL delete any times set with incorrect restrictions.

You should be mature enough and intelligent enough to use the correct restrictions even if the system doesn't automatically or properly check them.

We may consider added penalties to anyone taking advantage of this situation to gain time with less restriction.
#14 - CSF
THOSE RESTRICTIONS AGAIN:

FZR 21%

XRR 25%

BUS 24%

If you know you have done laps without these restrictions, tell us and we will delete the times for no penalty. If you do not do this and we find you did not use the above restrictions, you will be DQ'd from the weekend.
I know there were 1 or 2 cars who did it by accident and i told them not sure if their pbs were on incorrect restrictions
#17 - CSF
Derp, thats what I get for not C&Ping from my edit of deko's post.
The mail what i've got:
Hi Racers:

Here is the information for the 3rd round of the 2012 GT2 World Series season.

Timetable:
06.07.2012 - 1900 UTC : Qualifying
Q1 : 20 minutes
Q2 : 15 minutes
Q3 : 10 minutes
(5 minute break between each
07.07.2012 - 1600 UTC : Race (3h)
(be there 10 minutes prior)

Server: NDR.GT2 World Series
Password: *******
Good luck!

"07.07.2012 - 1600 UTC : Race (3h)"
3h??
#19 - CSF
Yes Dom made a mistake, it's a 6 hour race.
ok
Hmmm i never got pmed the pass to give to the rr drivers, have passes been sent out?
Sorry in at work so not checking often. Or is it the same pass as yesterday? Thought that was preq pass maybe its not
#22 - CSF
Sent.
Thanks chris, dommy sent one but i thought it was preq pass. Thanks
I heard he's mates with Thiylo.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG