The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 4
After letting you have the weekend to watch all the racing, Session 4 will be a 65+2 lap race, after a hot lap qual (NOT OFFICIAL EVENT FORMAT QUAL!).

Qual starts at 18:00 UTC, Race will start appx. 18:45, we'll give up to 40 mins total for hot laps.
Ah,seems like I'll be very sleepy tomorrow at work,as I have to get up 3AM UTC...
Should be there.
Will be there.
SAVAGE will try to be there
#6 - J@tko
Won't be there
Wanted to join server about now,but damn,it's password protected,seems like some special party going on there...
-
(Jonathon.provost) DELETED by Jonathon.provost
Rony'av rolled,Jack flew away...

It was a little tight guys,please don't go for passes if you're not sure that you have place...
Im gonna kill everyone
cos av rolled mebe U FAT PIECE OF FENCE
Nice to get crashed after leading probably half of the race
#13 - CSF
lulz
ill hurt u more on ts when i get there
holy hell
Til lap 44 I was in leading group with J.Telkälä, K.Ivanov and R.Sour. It was great racing guys!

Then something wrong happened. Everybody probably expected Green Flag, but it didn't come. Huge crash and heavy damage on my car. I hoped I can repair it and go back on my position, but I was wrong.

Race was losted and I'm really sad. Yes, it's only practice session, but....

And I'm not talking about other things which made me really suprpised today.....
Quote from Fast Jarda :Til lap 44 I was in leading group with J.Telkälä, K.Ivanov and R.Sour. It was great racing guys!

Then something wrong happened. Everybody probably expected Green Flag, but it didn't come. Huge crash and heavy damage on my car. I hoped I can repair it and go back on my position, but I was wrong.

Race was losted and I'm really sad. Yes, it's only practice session, but....

And I'm not talking about other things which made me really suprpised today.....

Cant do anything other than Agree!
There were many many fails from the admins and drivers..
Hope it will be better and better!
I was really surprised that i am driving that front, so thank you guys for this really interesting race...
As i said, i hope it will be better nad better, and the official race will be perfect, without these stupid mistakes!
this race was scary...
Sorry Hardwick for clipping you in the middle of the session, you got your revenge a bit later Fortunately only me got any damage from it ^^

I will never accept another setup from the Kingsbury brothers, i dont know which one of them gave me the "race" set but i had major struggle in each turn it was incredible how i lose control where i should be racing.

And car #944
Quote from EliteAti :Sorry Hardwick for clipping you in the middle of the session, you got your revenge a bit later Fortunately only me got any damage from it ^^

I will never accept another setup from the Kingsbury brothers, i dont know which one of them gave me the "race" set but i had major struggle in each turn it was incredible how i lose control where i should be racing.

And car #944

test the goddam setup then, youve had it for weeks
No i received it from you in last session i was in (3), didnt get to use it so i tried it now since i got the chance. Either way it was the worst ever.
its gonna be bad if you did not adjust the wings sherlock
I actually changed the wings live in race after all the spinning which should not have been there, it barely improved the situation. Why should i change wings if you advertise it as a race setup? Im done with this youre not worth my time.

2012 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 4
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG