The online racing simulator
XR GT Turbo and FZ50
What? Kind of like a MRT with the specs of a FOX? Because that would be insane, it would have to be a autocross specific car wouldn't? If it got to fast it would just turn into a cruise missile!

Edit: Oh and I love my XRR and also F08, why the F08 over bf1 (which is sweet anyways) or F0X? Because it had alot of power, without all the computer junk that makes the bf1 kid friendly. Plus, I have placed pretty decently driving with bf1's in my F08, mainly because people still are able to lose control of the bf1.
eh... over all the XRR.

i dont drive it much becus i like messing with slower cars, but i like the XRR becus it's most like a supra in the game (if only it a had a I6 DOHC twin turbo 2JZ-GTE :woohoo: )
Never used to be my favorite car before the patch... but now... damn... the FZ50 GTR!!!

I do like the Formula cars too, but my new found love is with this FZR. What a great car.
My favourite is the FXR on, due to the fact it's the only car I can keep up with the "pros" with :spin:

And recently I have discovered the joys of XFR racing, really close racing and the pace is a welcome break from the sometimes brain-frying BF1 and hectic GTR's

So, FXR with XFR slowly catching up

(Thinking about it more, I can't really pick one or two. I had a blast this afternoon/evening trying out cars and tracks I hadn't touched before, and found them to be so entertaining in their variety, I couldn't possibly single one out as being my favourite! I think for me this is the essence of LFS)
I really like the FXO GTR and the Formula XR. I'm still useless but hey, I'm still enjoying LFS like nothing else......
FO8(since patch "U"), FOX, XRG and BF1 (not my favorite)

FO8- Good feel, and very nice speed, not so fast to grab your hair away.
FOX- ^what they said
XRG- Just when i need some "calm" racing XRG is there to help.
BF1- Great to drive but too hard to race with others.
#33 - shim
the XRT is me main car.. tis pretty much all i drive even with me S2..

hehe, had one of me team members flippin out when i was drivin a different car last night.. :P
BF1

Always wanted one in this game, and I have always seem faster in the open wheelers, MRT was favourite in S1
on rally tracks the RB4 ownz all the world, amazing feeling, especially with Ice Man's setup (thanx! )

Onroad, the AS Cadet/FOX combo was great fun last night, although I most like the FZR, its fast and handles nicely aggressive.
I still love the demo cars the most . GTI, GT and Turbo. Also RB4 feels nice.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG