R1: GTS DANiEL (XFG) 4:25.15
R2: diNOSaur (RB4) 4:05.16
R3: GTS DANiEL (RAC) 4:00.37
R4: GTS DANiEL (LX4) 4:01.77
S1: GTS DANiEL (UFR) 3:41.04
S2: J.Teien (FOX) 3:30.51
S3: WW P.Diaz (MRT) 3:31.12
It's GTS DANiEL not GTS DAN!EL.
Week 3 up and running - Layout attatched to the opening post!
Dammit Thilo. This one at Blackwood is damaging my brain just as much as this thread.

The MRT just wont go round the pit lane hairpins. And as you touch the handbrake it just kills you. TBH its actually pretty good fun in the LX4.
Quote from jrd.racer :Dammit Thilo. This one at Blackwood is damaging my brain just as much as this thread.

The MRT just wont go round the pit lane hairpins. And as you touch the handbrake it just kills you. TBH its actually pretty good fun in the LX4.

Actually it is pretty easy with MRT, just with the right setup.
Week 4 up and running!
Quote from TFalke55 :Week 4 up and running!

Isn't it a Week 1 layout or something? I think I remember it from one of the previous rounds
Quote from Flame CZE :Isn't it a Week 1 layout or something? I think I remember it from one of the previous rounds

no it isn't. and it wasn't part of a previous round, however you might remember it since it is made by PMD
Quote from TFalke55 :no it isn't. and it wasn't part of a previous round, however you might remember it since it is made by PMD

Oh, now I remember I was driving it on a server but indeed, it was unofficial
Server is down, is it over now?
Back up again.
Due to the server downtime we decided to extend the competition. So the track change will be on Friday instead of Thursday. The competition will end accordingly after Week 5 on a Friday. Everything delayed by 24h
"Host not found on master server"
Quote from kitu_gudu :"Host not found on master server"

Yes, it is on the 500servers box that is currently down due to a DDoS attack earlier this day. Unsure yet when it will be back up.
Ok. Thank you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG