The online racing simulator
Quote from kochomoch :Perfection doesn't need to be changed

I just logged in after 3 years not looking at LFS and its still the same as when i left.
They promised new updates but havent seen much so i lost all interest.

But still ... LFS has this magic that no other racegame has. I'm dying to get back my wheel and start driving.
Quote from 128MB :I just logged in after 3 years not looking at LFS and its still the same as when i left.
They promised new updates but havent seen much so i lost all interest.

But still ... LFS has this magic that no other racegame has. I'm dying to get back my wheel and start driving.

I am sorry but again, they haven't promised anything to be released at any time. I know this is playing with words but it kind of annoys me when people think that the devs owe us anything.
The game still delivers an excellent challenge. Has never stopped doing so. I believe it's just a matter of finding the right group to race with.
Unless you already have, I suggest you get a G25/27/fanatec that could turn curent LFS into a great amusement park.
LFS was just supposed to be a fill-in sim for gran turismo. Give it a try they said, then you can go back to GT they said. You can never go back.

It doesn't matter what content they offer in LFS, it's like that girl you know you shouldn't be with, the one that offers no more than what you expect, but you keep ending up with her knowing there is going to be nothing more than the shameless raw pleasure of the experience.

Maybe that's just me...
Makes I a dull boy
It's just you. It's a dog of a girlfriend. In that it's a great hunting dog. All dog and no hunt.
+1
:-)

Not much else to say.
It helped my real life driving and that's invaluable to me! I hate that I can't get the graphics decent, but I've been itching to buy a g27 and get back out there in the XRR and learn how to drive a race car again!
Its pretty damn good. Its taught me a lot more about cars, how they handle, setups, you know, the technical stuff. And im DYING to get a car, still have to wait about 3 years, but on lfs, i can immerse myself and have a nice cruise with mates or drift, its fun and puts a smile on my face.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG