The online racing simulator
DiRT Showdown
(25 posts, started )
Not to be pedantic or anything, but for a game called 'dirt' there's very little of the stuff in the images you posted :P
Not feeling it.

Comment from a youtube member:
WE WANT NFS UNDERGROUND 3!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your thoughts?
Will they get rid of the 5 second delay* between you moving the controller/wheel and the game responding?

*yes, I exaggerate, but the fraction of a second delay ruined both Dirt 1 and 2 and the GRiD games, rendering them completely unplayable to me.
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction.
where download?
how play?
I downloaded the demo, but it told me that it won't run on Windows XP and I can go f**k myself
#7 - Mysho
Quote from Amynue :I downloaded the demo, but it told me that it won't run on Windows XP and I can go f**k myself

It's 2012 mate.
Quote from Amynue :I downloaded the demo, but it told me that it won't run on Windows XP and I can go f**k myself

That's bad, someone has been too lazy to write DX9 engine? How about the 40 % of folks still running XP?
As you heard, they can go f**k themselves
Quote from MadCatX :That's bad, someone has been too lazy to write DX9 engine? How about the 40 % of folks still running XP?

What 40% are you talking about?
And, according to Steam stats (which are more relevant, as they only include gamers), XP has even less marketshare:
download link please, cant find on page, should i register to site?
IIRC PC demo is not out yet, only Xbox one.
oh, okay
Quote from E.Reiljans :IIRC PC demo is not out yet, only Xbox one.

From what I've seen they also said it was on Steam, but I'm not sure as I don't use that.

Btw, someone was too lazy to write engine for iPhone? How about the 40% of gamers on iPhone?

Quote from E.Reiljans :IIRC PC demo is not out yet, only Xbox one.

pc demo is also out.
only over steam tho.
tried it, not bad...but only 1 race atm...kinda feels like a new flatout.
So is it or not?
please direct download link
there is no direct download...
u can only get it through steam.
There's a figure of 8 track for single player derby race and an arena for multiplayer destruction derby. I'll be buying the full game, nothing more satisfying than wrecking without voteban
where is stream? im noob sry
Quote from Crashgate3 :Will they get rid of the 5 second delay* between you moving the controller/wheel and the game responding?

*yes, I exaggerate, but the fraction of a second delay ruined both Dirt 1 and 2 and the GRiD games, rendering them completely unplayable to me.

One smart one, would turn the steering deadzone to 0%.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from rockclan :One smart one, would turn the steering deadzone to 0%.

First thing I tried. Did nothing.
-
-
I downloaded the game today and meh.... it's not bad to have fun for 30 minutes.

Edit: Just uninstalled this piece of crap...
might get it some day when its on sale and i have a bit of spare money.
not soon tho >_>
I must say this game is alot of fun if you do not take it too seriously. As Brandon stated in post #1, It's like FlatOut 2, but with a DiRT 3 look to it.

DiRT Showdown
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG