The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2012: Schedule

LFSCART Series 2012 - Schedule

All race lengths are scored laps. Road course races will have an extra (unscored) formation lap; Oval Races will have two extra (unscored) formation laps.

Each road course race distance is the minimum number of laps to exceed 200 miles. Each race will be either its scheduled laps or 2 hours, whichever ends sooner. Oval races have their own set of things, see the rules for them.

Calendar of Events
  1. Blackwood 200 - BL1X_B11 - 26 May 2012
    97 laps - Course Length 2.071 mi / 3.333 km
  2. Speedweeks 200 - KY2R - 9 June 2012
    63 laps - Course Length 3.193 mi / 5.138 km
  3. The Kyoto 500 - KY1 - 23-24, 30 June 2012
    268 laps - Course Length 1.852 mi / 2.980 km
  4. Aston 200 - AS7R - 14 July 2012
    63 laps - Course Length 3.211 mi / 5.168 km
  5. Westhill 200 - WE1 - 28 July 2012
    63 laps - Course Length 3.219 mi / 5.180 km
  6. Kilimanjaro Challenge - AU1_Kilimanjaro - 11 August 2012
    TBD laps - Course Length 0.614 mi / 0.988 km
  7. City 200 - SO4 - 25 August 2012
    80 laps - Course Length 2.504 mi / 4.029 km
  8. Clockwise 310 - KY1R - 8 September 2012
    168 laps - Course Length 1.852 mi / 2.980 km
  9. Jamaica 200 - FE4 - 22 September 2012
    50 laps - Course Length 4.076 mi / 6.559 km
  10. Kyoto 200 - KY3R - 6 October 2012
    44 laps - Course Length 4.584 mi / 7.377 km

Event Timetable

17:05 UTC Qualifying, 20 minutes. Field split into two groups, sessions run concurrently on separate servers.
17:35 UTC Superpole, Top 6 from Qualifying
17:53 UTC Grid Stacking Begins
18:00 UTC Formation Lap Begins

NOTE: Qualifying for the oval will begin at 17:00 UTC, and run for at most 50 minutes to allow anyone to qualify on the single-driver Oval format.
NOTE 2: The autocross round's timetable will be released closer to that round's date, but the event will start at 17:00 UTC.
Attached files
AU1X_Kilimanjaro.lyt - 3.9 KB - 499 views
Kyoto 500 the same day as the Sprint Cup race in Kentucky that I'll be attending.. That was somehow expected..

Same for the City 200. I might pick some races to participate in however. I'm not sure. Looks like a nice season in the making though
I'm gonna rock the Kilimanjaro Challenge so hard.

Can't believe the retarded reverse oval race is still wasting space on the calendar, though.
Quote from Cornys :Kyoto 500 the same day as the Sprint Cup race in Kentucky that I'll be attending.. That was somehow expected..

Same for the City 200. I might pick some races to participate in however. I'm not sure. Looks like a nice season in the making though

NASCAR's own stupid fault for treading on the usual weekend I have the 500 on.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :I'm gonna rock the Kilimanjaro Challenge so hard.

Can't believe the retarded reverse oval race is still wasting space on the calendar, though.

For the record, the Kilimanjaro layout will be available officially shortly, but should be on the NDR.MiniFBM 2 server for anyone who wants to check it out. And I think I know why you like the thought of it, Ben.

And should the German car come out along with the Corby, England track in good time prior to that round, I'd expect the ky1r round to be replaced by the Corby, England oval instead of any other track.
#6 - J@tko
Can someone explain the name then? I assumed it was gonna be hilly
Quote from J@tko :Can someone explain the name then? I assumed it was gonna be hilly

See it as stylistic device. When Phil and I were measuring the tracklenght we came to the conclusion that it is nearly exactly 1 km long so we searched for some name starting with K I
Missing speedweeks. Question, do lfscart drivers need to fulfill kyoto 500 practice requirements? Or just qualify in?
Quote from Mustangman759 :Missing speedweeks. Question, do lfscart drivers need to fulfill kyoto 500 practice requirements? Or just qualify in?

As always, the Kyoto 500 follows its own rules. It is like the Indy 500 in the 50s, where it also counted to the Formula 1 Championship. You need to fulfill the Kyoto 500 requirements in order to be given the permission to drive it.
Quote from PMD9409 :Oh and don't worry, we aren't starting like that.

Bollocks. I thought my normal back of the grid starting position would pay dividends there
very good news, nice

Bring it on fellers, can t wait
Quote from TFalke55 :As always, the Kyoto 500 follows its own rules. It is like the Indy 500 in the 50s, where it also counted to the Formula 1 Championship. You need to fulfill the Kyoto 500 requirements in order to be given the permission to drive it.

As can be seen by the wreckfests that are the previous 500's, whats the point to have all the requirement stuff when it doesn't stop idiots anyway?
Quote from IsaacPrice :As can be seen by the wreckfests that are the previous 500's, whats the point to have all the requirement stuff when it doesn't stop idiots anyway?

because it would be far worse without the requirements
Quote from TFalke55 :because it would be far worse without the requirements

Btw, whats the requirement, sry long time not been here, to busy:ernaehrun

Anyways, u guys know me im clean racing and ready to give yu a good show, so maybe i could skip this silly test

If not, we can make a deal, i wil garanty to win every races if u let me in for free, deal?
I (possibly we) hope that events have to have better weather, for example Cloudy Afternoon or Cloudy Sunset (not using default weathers, looks a bit boring).

This will make events more enjoyable and if you are driving alone and bored---> You can enjoy the scene

Thanks.
Quote from Speed Senna :I (possibly we) hope that events have to have better weather, for example Cloudy Afternoon or Cloudy Sunset (not using default weathers, looks a bit boring).

This will make events more enjoyable and if you are driving alone and bored---> You can enjoy the scene

Thanks.

I agree, though i doubt there's many racers in LFSCART with artistic feelings.
Of course! But remember also Lynce's Skies pack... they will make streams and racers view like :bowdown:. This feelings will not happen non-artistic people
Made a change to superpole start time, it will start at 17:35 UTC, giving a longer break (more realistic to get Superpole done too :razz before grid stacking.
Great, overlooked the dates, 500 in 23-24th, St John's eve and St John's day... biggest event/holyday in estonia apart from christmas/new years eve. Shame, was looking foward to it.
Quote from -NightFly- :Great, overlooked the dates, 500 in 23-24th, St John's eve and St John's day... biggest event/holyday in estonia apart from christmas/new years eve. Shame, was looking foward to it.

didn't even notice that before won't be attending either then.
Quote from -NightFly- :Great, overlooked the dates, 500 in 23-24th, St John's eve and St John's day... biggest event/holyday in estonia apart from christmas/new years eve. Shame, was looking foward to it.

Quote from ImudilaSkyline :didn't even notice that before won't be attending either then.

23-24 June is only qualifying for the event. You do not have to be around all the time during the qual sessions, you can come and go as you please. If you get in early enough and get in the qual queue and set a banker lap, as long as you have a laptime, you're eligible to race in the inevitable event of a dropout. The actual race is on 30th June.
when will testing sessions begin? or will there be none?

LFSCART Series 2012: Schedule
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG