#26 - CSF
When Deko says Wednesday, he usually means Sunday.
Quote from dekojester :23-24 June is only qualifying for the event. You do not have to be around all the time during the qual sessions, you can come and go as you please. If you get in early enough and get in the qual queue and set a banker lap, as long as you have a laptime, you're eligible to race in the inevitable event of a dropout. The actual race is on 30th June.

Threw a peek at the 500 schedule and
signed up just in case, trying to get back to home by sunday evening...
is this round gonna use the test patch?
NDR never uses test patches for their events unless they're really needed. Since the recent test patch doesn't provide anything vitally neccesary,they gonna use the latest stable version!
Yes, Rony is right. We might handle it differently if it was a test patch with huge improvements. Anyways, as far as I followed Scrawen's posts, the test patch will be compatible, so personal usage shouldn't cause troubles. We still recommand the latest full patch, since that is fully tested.
Quote from TFalke55 :Yes, Rony is right. We might handle it differently if it was a test patch with huge improvements. Anyways, as far as I followed Scrawen's posts, the test patch will be compatible, so personal usage shouldn't cause troubles. We still recommand the latest full patch, since that is fully tested.

Looks like it isn't.
Quote from Scawen :
0.6B5 is NOT compatible with version 0.6B
0.6B5 CAN play replays from version 0.6B
0.6B5 and 0.6B versions CANNOT connect to each other.

ups... didn't even know it is out yet... thanks Flame for correcting me
What's with all the threads for this weeks race?
-
(Eclipsed) DELETED by Eclipsed : read the next page,dude... :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG