The online racing simulator
My first piece of skin, do not, please forgive,
My first piece of skin, do not, please forgive,

The skin does not upload it to S2 server, I hope you help me upload to lfsworld.
Attached images
XRT_ADVAN_R4.jpg
Do no good to help me? The skin on the line to lfsworld.net.
Quote from Advan-76 :My first piece of skin, do not, please forgive,

The skin does not upload it to S2 server, I hope you help me upload to lfsworld.

Don't they? So please help me upload to LFSworld. Like you to help me.

If any man see this post. For he put the 2skin uploaded to lfsworld.net
Attached images
XRT_ADVAN2.jpg
1: Triple post :spam:
2: Dont use Google Translator :noob:
3: Read rules!(Demo racers cant request uploading skin!)
1: Triple post
2: Dont use Google Translator
3: Read rules!(Demo racers cant request uploading skin!)

On Free Drivers List|FA Fan|Go-Kart Racer|
18th Kyoto 250 2012|
IC • Member|rForce Trial Member

Sorry. I'm afraid my English is not good. If you cannot read. So translation. Can you help me upload to world?
This is my small request.
[QUOTE=Advan-76;1708989]Sorry. I'm afraid my English is not good. If you cannot read. So translation. Can you help me upload to world?
This is my small request.
Hi, your English needs improvement - but I can understand (and that's what matters), and I'm sure most of others can as well.

Your skin is better than "first skin" of some users!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there is a forum "guideline" asking people not to ask their skins to be uploaded to LFSworld.

http://www.lfsforum.net/announcement.php?f=29

If your skin is public (you are willing to let anyone use it), you can post it in the finished XR skins thread. If someone likes it, they will use the skin and hopefully upload it to LFSworld...

PS: Just a little hint: don't use colours for the forum messages. Just use the default black colour - all the pretty colours makes your text harder to read.
http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29 (and demo users cannot drive the XRT in patch 0.6B)

I like Pikachu though.

LFS World Rally Challenge - round 2 coming soon Face2Face LFS Porsche Carrera Cup

I like your avatar.
Can you help me upload to world?
This is my first one works.
You speak very style.
Thank you for your comments. You really don't like? Thank you,
Quote from Advan-76 :Silverracer.Thank you for your comments. You really don't like? Thank you,

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG