The online racing simulator
LFS is Boring.
(14 posts, closed, started )
LFS is Boring.
It's such boring.. and it such hard to understand... I look at the car settings and im like ''Uh... wtf?'' Too Complicated for me. I don't know why it got so many prizes...
I don't have the money to buy S1 or S2..
m'kay.
-
(egghed6) DELETED by egghed6
#4 - Be2K
Quote from Epicguy222 :I don't know why it got so many prizes...

Coz its the best PC Racing Simulation. And because its a simulation, there are so many settings for your Car ^^
I can understand where you are coming from, sure sometimes we all just want a simple fair race. However, if you want great physics and close racing between experienced racers then LFS ticks all the boxes over pretty much every other simulator.
This is what requesting and saving setups is for. During the period of time you're still learning about car setup, simply obtain setups from websites or other players, and use the ones that work the best for you. Then, one day, you will be able to understand enough to make your own changes work.
Quote from Epicguy222 :It's such boring.. and it such hard to understand... I look at the car settings and im like ''Uh... wtf?'' Too Complicated for me. I don't know why it got so many prizes...

go play need for speed
Yep, sounds like racing simulators aren't your thing.
But, why the need to create a forum account to let everyone know? Nobody asked.
Quote from farcar :Yep, sounds like racing simulators aren't your thing.
But, why the need to create a forum account to let everyone know? Nobody asked.

nobody ever ask's this is the internet.

EAT MY OPINION !!!!!!111!!!!!two!!!11!!
If you dont like that Game or its to complicated for you dont buy it and all are happy!
Quote from Epicguy222 :It's such boring.. and it such hard to understand... I look at the car settings and im like ''Uh... wtf?'' Too Complicated for me. I don't know why it got so many prizes...

LFS was released about 10 years ago in a time where the general public wasnt retarded.

Also "ug wtf"? about the settings... They are labeled like in every other car game u can change those settings, Its not the games fault if u dont understand basic car mechanics.

Theres always a my little pony game for all u "next gen" gamers out there where challenge is too much and makes u want to hide under a cover with ur bronies and teddies...
These threads is Boring!
#14 - th84
This thread makes me want to dust of the wheel and give LFS a go.

Most likely not, but it sounded good.
This thread is closed

LFS is Boring.
(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG