The online racing simulator
2012 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
(160 posts, started )
You'll probably not see many armed police on the Olympics TV coverage in the summer either, but they will certainly be about.
Quote from BlueFlame :Just like I said here. Don't read the news but y'all just ignored it.

There's been no torture. It's beatings. Which some of these unruly people deserve. It's no different to any other riot/civil unrest situation, people just want another Libya situation so the media and select people are sensationalizing the problems.

It wasn't just Hill that said he never felt unsafe either, it was everyone in the F1 frat that had been saying it, and I don't recall seeing armed guards at the GP or even anything close to that kind of security. Considering the protests of the burning F1 adverts etc you'd of thought they would of done something, but as we saw in London, kids with nothing better to do are just gonna burn shit and be insolent to the authorities.

Don't you find it ironic that the only team that seemingly had a 'problem' with being in Bahrain was Force India, who decided to fly a guy home for no real reason? Rumours were is that he was attacked in a car, but the reality is, that didn't happen. So they made something up to make it seem bad and then still continued in the GP weekend apart from FP2. If their colleagues got attacked you'd assume they'd pull out ASAP to make sure it didn't happen to others.

They weren't the only team.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/fo ... men-in-bahrain_24424.html

but hey, don't let facts get in the way of your stupid posts.
Don't you know anything? You shouldn't read the news unless it supports your existing baseless statements of fact.
If you believe the news, you're most probably wrong. Just watch your local news and you'll see how far from reality it really is. World news is just the same.
Quote from BlueFlame :If you believe the news, you're most probably wrong. Just watch your local news and you'll see how far from reality it really is. World news is just the same.

Give me any example of something that is more credible way of receiving information than the news. Oh, and because 9/11 was published in news as well that must mean they are wrong and it never happened. I also doubt that there were any protests or changes in power in India or that Greece is in huge debt.

I suppose that next you'll claim there is no dictatorship, oppression or poverty in North Korea because that can be found in the news as well...dumbass

I don't know where you get your ''local news'', but my local news are 99% accurate about everything and the major news companies are fairly reliable as well. They do like to tell about catastrophes, oppression, and such but they don't make things up 'cause if they do and someone (rival, maybe) catches them, they're done.
Negative stories sell more papers than positive ones. It's a fact. If you buy in to everything you see or read in the news then I pity you.

Also, I didn't say everything in the news was contrived. I said most of it was.
Quote from BlueFlame :Negative stories sell more papers than positive ones. It's a fact. If you buy in to everything you see or read in the news then I pity you.

Also, I didn't say everything in the news was contrived. I said most of it was.

You didn't read what I said? IF they make up stories, they go out of business. They tell mostly about the negative stories but what they tell are fairly truthful. Most of it is truth and rest is somewhat true but distorted because of political or other reasons - but they don't lie to you, why would they, it's not worth the risk.

Tell me any case in which a piece of news was a lie told to attract readers.(something you can prove please, not something you find trouble believing)
why do people still engage in discussion with this utter idiot? he has proven himself to be utterly incapable of reason, thought or something that at least vaguely resembles intelligence
he completely failed the turing test as far as im concerned so please for the sake of god just ignore him
Quote from Shotglass :why do people still engage in discussion with this utter idiot? he has proven himself to be utterly incapable of reason, thought or something that at least vaguely resembles intelligence
he completely failed the turing test as far as im concerned so please for the sake of god just ignore him

Sorry, guess I'm just bored. I'll put him in ignore list and end this nonsense
Quote from Juzaa :You didn't read what I said? IF they make up stories, they go out of business.

Tell me any case in which a piece of news was a lie told to attract readers.(something you can prove please, not something you find trouble believing)

Climategate was a group of so called scientist, manipulating so called evidence to further exaggerate so called 'climate change'.

There's a thread on this forum about it actually.

I'll tell you, this may come as a surprise to you but yes. NEWS corps DO lie. Fox News, ITN etc. Even the BBC have. Especially when talking about people they contrive stories between people and increase the triviality in the hope to make a more attractive story.

Believe it or not, NEWS corps make the most of negative stories, lets say about the situation in Bahrain, Libya, Syria and what not, there are NEWS corps in countries that politically and diplomatically don't give a shit about those countries.

Needless to say, if someone very annoying was attacked by you by a very small degree, do you think they would say "oh it was nothing, I deserved it" or would you see them saying "I was beaten and tortured, oh the mirth of it all!"

Nevermind NEWS corps, PEOPLE exaggerate, we all do it. Exaggerate your point if people don't seem to care and maybe you'll get the publicity/intervention you are searching for. If you honestly think that NEWS stories are 100% true the majority of the time, then I truly pity you.

2012 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix
(160 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG