The online racing simulator
What's the first thing you look at?
As a long time active member of the LFS forum, I have found that I developed a habit when it comes to reading posts and threads.

My subconscious reaction before reading any post is to first look at LFS license status followed by join date to determine the accountability of ones LFS opinion or suggestion..

Am I alone on this or do others do it too?
#2 - J@tko
I've been here long enough to know who posts crap and who doesn't; it's an alright-ish great correlation between posting non-bullshit and the inverse of post count
I first look at my screen.
I'd look at why this thread is in general discussion. :P

/troll

I look at what part of the forum i'm in (off topic, hardware. etc.) And respond accordingly. I guess.
Everybody has their habits! I just look at the post, sometimes check the above posts. And then I reply.
#6 - col
"What's the first thing you look at?"

That depends on whether she's facing towards me, or the other way...
Quote from col :"What's the first thing you look at?"

That depends on whether she's facing towards me, or the other way...

I was waiting for some cars & girls photos in this topic.
Your opinion doesn't matter if you discard the demo users.
Scavier counts on us to keep this machine running.
They don't want people excluded because they aren't in the "club".
Do new users deserve the cold shoulder?
You were a demo user once.
Quote from CheerioDM :Your opinion doesn't matter if you discard the demo users.
Scavier counts on us to keep this machine running.
They don't want people excluded because they aren't in the "club".
Do new users deserve the cold shoulder?
You were a demo user once.

I was once a lot younger too, but you don't see me down at the pub with 9 year olds.
Quote from FPVaaron :I was once a lot younger too, but you don't see me down at the pub with 9 year olds.

Don't you dare discard young boys in tight jeans. They have as much to give to this community as anyone.
Bumpdraft!
Quote from FPVaaron :I was once a lot younger too, but you don't see me down at the pub with 9 year olds.

LFS is a pub?
This 'account type segregation' is a sure fire way of weakening the already dwindling LFS community.
Of course new players will ask what seem like mundane or childish posts, but at least they're showing an interest.
even when I look back at my earliest posts I cringe at some of the stuff I posted, but since then i've leaned loads - it's only a matter of time before new players do too.
I usually tend to look on how the post itself is structured. If the poster use too much caps lock, unstructured text or write too much slang (tbh u sux for example), then I won't take the post that seriously.

But, no rules without exceptions, so it really depends from case to case
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : It seems that i can't read for F***! :D
Quote :I usually tend to look on how the post itself is structured. If the poster use too much caps lock, unstructured text or write too much slang (tbh u sux for example), then I won't take the post that seriously.

Yeah that

Quote :The shapes of the cars in the game, than the multiplayer system, than the handling, than crash physics, etc.

Did you read the question
Quote from FPVaaron :As a long time active member of the LFS forum, I have found that I developed a habit when it comes to reading posts and threads.

My subconscious reaction before reading any post is to first look at LFS license status followed by join date to determine the accountability of ones LFS opinion or suggestion..

Am I alone on this or do others do it too?

I do that one, too... If it says demo, or if it says that he joined this month, I immideatly got to think "how cute"
boob size
Quote from TFalke55 :I do that one, too... If it says demo, or if it says that he joined this month, I immideatly got to think "how cute"

Do you actually tell them you consider them cute and helpless.
Do you talk to them like they were just birthed?
I love seeing people banned as much as anyone else, but there are still many S2 candidates.
Here is my heart bleeding.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=78165
Quote from CheerioDM :Do you actually tell them you consider them cute and helpless.
Do you talk to them like they were just birthed?
I love seeing people banned as much as anyone else, but there are still many S2 candidates.
Here is my heart bleeding.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=78165

I acutally think back to the time when I was a demo racer. I demo'd for a year or so, untill most of my friends from school stopped LFS'ing. LFS was advertised quiet well over here, we even had live races on NBC Europe when LFS was part of the Electronic Sports League. Me and a friend bought S2 then. We thought we knew everything but then, entering UFRC's UF1 League we really were helpless and could be considered just birthed.

Of course I take them as serious adults/adultish personalities, but I always have that in the back of my mind and try to convert it into what I tell those "cute" demo racers My succes is debatable, however.
Quote from TFalke55 :I acutally think back to the time when I was a demo racer. I demo'd for a year or so, untill most of my friends from school stopped LFS'ing. LFS was advertised quiet well over here, we even had live races on NBC Europe when LFS was part of the Electronic Sports League. Me and a friend bought S2 then. We thought we knew everything but then, entering UFRC's UF1 League we really were helpless and could be considered just birthed.

Of course I take them as serious adults/adultish personalities, but I always have that in the back of my mind and try to convert it into what I tell those "cute" demo racers My succes is debatable, however.

King of the Hill.
#20 - Be2K
i dont read any post / threads anymore. I visit the lfsforum.net everyday after i've come home, search the postcount from Scawen and if there isnt anything new i'll left.

So if there isnt anything posted from Scawen there isnt anything i've to post from me for the community here

With the exception of this post...
I usually look at the Join date and post count tbh, then i decide to read the thread or not

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG