The online racing simulator
NDR.Klub Racing - February 2012
In Febuary we will switch the Weekday for the first time. Especially due to scheduled events on Thursdays we go now and switch to wednesdays.

Following events will come to you:

01.02.2012 - XRT @ BL2X_B21 - 24 laps
08.02.2012 - UF1 @ FE6 - 36 laps
15.02.2012 - GT500 (FXR, XRR, FZR 1%+10kg) @ KY3X_Langstreckenschleife - 1 race 1 hour
22.02.2012 - UFRC tibute - UFBR (UFR 45%) - race 1 @ AS1 - race 2 @ AS1r (completely reversed grid) - 23 laps
29.02.2012 - MRT @ SO3r - 30 laps ***depending on number of competitors maybe as open config***

if not denoted differently the following applies to the events

19:30UTC - 20min Qualifying
19:55UTC - Race 1 (~20min)
~20:20UTC - Race 2 (~20min)

Last digit of the winner's finish time is a 0 and 1: Top 6 reversed for race 2
Last digit of the winner's finish time is a 2 and 3: Top 7 reversed for race 2
Last digit of the winner's finish time is a 4 and 5: Top 8 reversed for race 2
Last digit of the winner's finish time is a 6 and 7: Top 9 reversed for race 2
Last digit of the winner's finish time is a 8 and 9: Top 10 reversed for race 2

Club racing will feature sanctioned races with a simple format. No sign-ups, no mandatory name format, just join and race. As long as you follow the Rules of Clean Racing we welcome you to participate.

Server NDR.Klub Racing
Password for 1st quater of 2012: KlubIn2012
Attached files
KY3X_Langstreckenschleife.lyt - 6.2 KB - 240 views
BL2X_B21.lyt - 692 B - 258 views
No more that stats thing you started?

And why restricted GTRs on that fast track... :/
#3 - J@tko
Quote from TFalke55 :22.02.2012 - UFRC tibute - UFBR (UFR 45%) - race 1 @ AS1 - race 2 @ AS1r (completely reversed grid) - 23 laps

I see Ellis has been annoying you too?
Quote from Eclipsed :No more that stats thing you started?

And why restricted GTRs on that fast track... :/

The stats are badly out of date, I try to work on them and get them up to date again. But will not finish it before tomorrow so I have not posted it yet into the OP.

I might give it a thought once more switching to GT500 or GT1 specifications.

EDIT: Convinced, now the race will be GT500.

Quote from J@tko :I see Ellis has been annoying you too?

Ehm...
Tonight we will have the XRT at Blackwood, and, not enough to bring tears to demo racers, we use an open RallyX config!

Join the server! NDR.Klub Racing
Join, join, join right now!
Remember tonight! We'll do UF1 racing around a tiny cute Mickey Mouse rallye cross track. UF1 @ FE6 - 2x 36 laps Starting as usual at 19:30 UTC.
Tonight starting 19:30UTC we drive LFS' longest possible track. The Langstreckenschleife is over 11km long, laps take over 4 minutes and the race will be up for 1 hour!
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty
So it will be just around 15 laps? Will be there to try keep car straight with my crapwheel...
yeah 15 laps +/- 1 Don't know what times the other racers can post... Just know what J@tko, Corny and I did around this track
Quote from TFalke55 :yeah 15 laps +/- 1 Don't know what times the other racers can post... Just know what J@tko, Corny and I did around this track

Did you stop and have dinner at some corner?
no... I didn't. Why? What time did you post?
btw, risking a double post but meh, Server runs the propper combo again...
I did a 4.07 in the FZR, so I'm sure people who can actually drive could easily get into the low 4.0xs
Tonight it is time for the UFBR (UFR /w 45%) and the UFRC Revival. Qualifying and Race 1 will be at AS1, Race 2 with a completely reversed grid at AS1r. Action starting 19:30UTC.
#19 - CSF
Joe thought you were a Volvo so tried to mount you.
South City is calling - A twisty track for a Formula SAE race demanded? SO3r will statisfy those needs! Starting tonight with a 20min Qualifying follwed by two 30 lap races around Sprint 2 reversed at 19:30 UTC!
10 laps until we start...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG