The online racing simulator
Admins were saying before every single restart that passing is not allowed before S/F. It was the only thing noticable of admin's work.
Very interesting race for SAVAGEs. A lot of ups and downs for both cars, Team Mi(ik)ka (the XRR very more unlucky, really sad for those guys,they had put a lot of effort in this race) for my car, we were concistent (well,because I personaly finaly bothered to practice for a race). Had some nasty contacts with resulted in dropping down to mid-field with 30mins to go but managed to finish in 10th so it's good enough. Won't commentate all the stuff in protest thread, will leave it to admins. Off to next round! (P.S. I said that Tomek's commentary will win)
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :The pass on blue car was fully clean from our side, we had the corner. (c) JPeace

And still we got penalty in Super GT Series. It is ironic I know, but this is a different league (and strangely enough the same corner, just the other way around lol ). We lost places, we saw it as unfair as in other leagues drivers have been punished for the same move that is why we protested, not for previous grudges.
Leave it guys. We don't need to have some fights again. The Vires car lost only 1 position (I already passed). Just leave it, it's useless
Your avatar is so hawt, who is it?
Quote from Feuerdrache :Session: Race
Lap: 91
Timecode: 2:50:10-2:50:17
Cars: #08, #03
Description: As pointed out already by one admin, using the apron would not be allowed and penalties would be following. Nevertheless #03 thinks it would be a good decision to use that part of track with all four wheels to overtake #08 despite us already blocking the inside line.

I checked the replay to see what happened. First of all, I think the apron cutting is to the oval part, as you said yourself. The thing happened after the oval on the pit exit.
I see you are blocking the inside line, but you went to your so called "apron" with 95% of the car also What do you want?
I was with two wheels still on the racing surface, so that's fully legal. And I wouldn't have made the protest if your second team didn't do one.

By the way, Krisit you can be happy that you have only been given a warning after the admins clearly stated you should be less agressive.

Late edit: If your second team would have had anything against that incident as such, they would have made the protest immediately. Logically. But now you were coming one day afterwards with the protest with no possibilty of your second team to gain anything by that protest - it was just made to help your first team to gain points on us in their championship agenda. If you wouldn't have started this useless protest - we wouldn't have either and everything would have stayed as it is.

So don't make me the 'bad guy' for telling how it is.
Quote from Feuerdrache :I was with two wheels still on the racing surface, so that's fully legal. And I wouldn't have made the protest if your second team didn't do one.

By the way, Krisit you can be happy that you have only been given a warning after the admins clearly stated you should be less agressive.

Did you actually watch the accident and the previous laps or just said something? I blasted through the whole grid without hitting anybody, or passing unfairly then I LAGhitted a guy who changed his line a lot of times to defend, and turns on me.
Quote from Feuerdrache :I was with two wheels still on the racing surface, so that's fully legal. And I wouldn't have made the protest if your second team didn't do one.

I think mikko wouldn't go to the apron if you didn't block inside that hard. Anyway i think you finally won this fight for the lead so your argument is invalid.

Btw what a childish statement, you said that you protest that thing (where you gained the lead) because spdo #2 car protested your team mate because he wrecked him and cost them 20s on a race restart. I don't think this is what genuine racing is. This is not something that the most sportsmanslike team do, gonna have a talk with Fram about that and I am sure he will share my statement. You could protest something because you lost time, position...but protesting for the god sake of protesting and because someone protested you is not fair play. And btw when GenR was created (E-Team was one of the founder team) fair play was (and is still) the number 1 priority.
I will rewatch it of course, but no penalty will affect car #03. Only penalty that would be given was to the driver.
Look now Momo, fairplay is still our N1 priority. Also Fram is chasing everything what we do, what we write.(He's better than Sherlock damnit") Do we really need to take that fights again? As I said they're useless, because that game is no more FUN, as it meant to be! That's just unbelievable. All the things that we're doing here are childish, and I don't think that they suit to both teams, just be honest Now stop fighting like in the kindergarten and show everything that you have on track
Quote from Feuerdrache :I was with two wheels still on the racing surface, so that's fully legal.

Hahaha, go check the situation you protested again son. You can clearly see that I had two wheels on the racing surface also and at no point was I fully under the white stripe on the oval (aka apron) so basically your protest is meaningless and I didn't break the rules but did a move that was "fully legal" as you pointed out in the quote.
please dont make me lock this thread, take it to PMs
Quote from krkriv :Look now Momo, fairplay is still our N1 priority. Also Fram is chasing everything what we do, what we write.(He's better than Sherlock damnit") Do we really need to take that fights again? As I said they're useless, because that game is no more FUN, as it meant to be! That's just unbelievable. All the things that we're doing here are childish, and I don't think that they suit to both teams, just be honest Now stop fighting like in the kindergarten and show everything that you have on track

Krasi I 100% agree with you, btw that's M. Riegler that started the kindergarden, I was just pointing it out with my post, a small sum up of my post :

protesting because we protested = kid story. This is neither spdo neither GenR philosophy, just pointing it, that's all. There was great fight on track, it was a good close race between #08 and #03 but unfortunately Joonas crashed #24 (I m sure it wasn't intentionally) and that's why we protested. Like a normal protest.

See you in SGTS, End of discussion.
Une baguette et un croissant s'il vous plaît
Pizza?
Hoo I see another storm in a tea cup, it look like F1 has infected LFS badly and races are decided in the tribunals. Can’t we just be competitive and have fun at the same time? I think protests should be done during the races and maybe the last 30min of the race could be protested after it, with the over aggressive driving of many lfs racers and extensive replay reviews from all teams with different points of view, this system is going to create more fight than resolve problems.

I am not judging the action because I wasn’t there last night and I haven’t seen the replay, but plz keep it cool guys, we could use a bit more respect both on track and off track..and that goes for everyone!

@Momo: yes you’re right about the fair play being the most important for us, and it worked very well while making our way up in to leagues, but as we get closer to the top (the land of dirty tricks) it seems to become harder every day…maybe we should all think about ways of improving on proper racing mentalities and respect… after all we all want good competitions and fun!
Very well said.
Valentin je t'aime. :$ ♥ ^^
thank pierre, I love u too :hbomb: :couple: :hbomb:

What a cake ! :cake: :cake: Hmmm......delicious !
or pizza ? :001_007:

I agree with fram, to be or not to be :sheep:
When will be available full race replay?
I'm missing 3rd hour
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG