The online racing simulator
Round 2 Discussion
Will this round be in Stream?
Yes, for a 1 time fee of 9999999999999999999999 dollars.

Payment plans are available.
Are we allowed to "cut" on oval part of the track (behind yellow line, pit entry/exit area), for example overtaking someone from the right side if he is in inside lane of oval?
Hope not, as that's cheating in my opinion.
In most top leagues there's a layout there,hope there will be one here aswell.
I think he means in the straight. Please do not put some stupid red barrier that would creat carnage in the start of the race!
Quote from fadeaway :Are we allowed to "cut" on oval part of the track (behind yellow line, pit entry/exit area), for example overtaking someone from the right side if he is in inside lane of oval?

The apron is considered part of pitlane at this track. Going below the racing surface will result in penalties
Found this from before last years race at Kyoto national, was a pretty good race for us, as our first professional outing in a GTR league. led most of the first stint before mega lag hit us mid way through the 2nd stint. Anyways brings back fond memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw3ZeT2qC7g
Cant seem to open that link
Ah its just not available on mobile devices
when do we get the pw´s?
If my teammate drives quali, should he attend in race?
He dont have a time for race, quali only.

Pls answer
Qualifying druvers are expected to race
what penalty shall we get if qualifer does not race?
-Driver who qualifies for a team's car must drive in the race. Not doing so will involve a stop and go penalty (time penalty added on as ruled at end of each race)
-
(nathan246) DELETED by nathan246
I have to agree Hahmo. If you want to have really visible numbers, then only solution is providing numberplates...
Quote from TypeRacing :I have to agree Hahmo. If you want to have really visible numbers, then only solution is providing numberplates...

we can switch to them next season.
Waiting list teams should contact me if they need the password, waiting list cars that have confirmed may qualify if there is space. This does not guarantee them a starting position.
Quote from TypeRacing :I have to agree Hahmo. If you want to have really visible numbers, then only solution is providing numberplates...

I don't see the problems considering teams managed it for IGTC and Super GT.
The numbers should be as readable as possible. Use any font you want that can be easily well-read, not one of those fonts that make the numbers look like japanese or arabic characters. And of course, they need to be of a colour that can make it even more noticeable.

For now, that is the best possible solution for a quick fix. If we are to use league numberplates again, they would have to be new ones since the last numberplates looked like crap. :P

I'll try to make something out of some numberplate kits I have, then we'll see.
livestream.com/bmxtwins
I have a question.

If my team can't not by for qualify .
I will by race last of the grid next week?

Sorry for my english
yes
-
(Nicce) DELETED by Nicce
Added replays to OP.
Great sessions guys. Was a fun session and I cannot wait until race day
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG