The online racing simulator
MOMO LEDs
(202 posts, started )
Thanks for your help, I tried using the same settings that you have but it still doesnt work. I also tried lowering this line LED1=17000 to LED1=7000,to make sure I dont miss the required RPM to make the light go up, but it doesnt work I have the same settings and the same wheel as you
Try a fresh install (New copy of LFS, new copy of MOMO Leds)
could you look if you got the same letters and numbers like me in the Gamecontroller setup? I have:

HID\VID_046D&PID_CA03\6&1280A016&0&0000

USB\VID_046D&PID_CA03\5&6C122E&0&1

When reinstalling LFS, what files are important to keep? the setups, the dds folder and spr folder obviously, is there any other file I should backup? Are there Stats saved somewhere?
Quote from George Kuyumji :could you look if you got the same letters and numbers like me in the Gamecontroller setup? I have:

When reinstalling LFS, what files are important to keep? dds folder and spr folder obviously, is there any other file I should backup? Are there Stats saved somewhere?

dds (if you have custom textures) - skins - skins_X - settings - spr - mpr

Stats are saved on LFSW, not your pc
Hid\vid_046d&pid_ca03\6&31b04cc7&0&0000

Usb\vid_046d&pid_ca03\5&1c743100&0&2
Hi,

maybe someone could explain to me what is meant with OR and XOR operation? What does it in momoleds? I tried to find out with google, but does not really find an understandable explanation.
Thanks.
haha
dude
this is awesome

thumb way up!!!

one thing if.. you could make it so it minimizes to a tray icon, that would be amazing!!
Quote from Dizzy74 :Hi,

maybe someone could explain to me what is meant with OR and XOR operation? What does it in momoleds? I tried to find out with google, but does not really find an understandable explanation.
Thanks.

OR means the output is 1 when either of the 2 inputs are 1, which also results in output 1 when both inputs are 1 (like AND operation in this combination)
XOR means EXCLUSIVE OR. Again, the output will be 1 when either of the 2 inputs are 1, but the output will not be 1 when both inputs are 1

OR
00=0
01=1
10=1
11=1

XOR
00=0
01=1
10=1
11=0
Quote from George Kuyumji :Thorvertonian could you take a look at my settings perhaps, this Add On doesnt work for me. I have the black MOMO.

I have 4,60 drivers on the wheel and I changed my cfg configs to:

OutGauge Mode 1
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 56551
OutGauge ID 0

In the momoleds file I have:

[config]
; outGaugePort: Port to listen to for OutGauge packets
; deviceID: Device ID of the wheel (51715 = MOMO Racing (0xCA03), 49813 = MOMO (0xC295))
; deviceNum: Device number (if you have multiple wheels of the same type)
; speedlimitFlashTime: Flash delay of flashing pitlane speed limiter (ms)
; shiftlightFlashTime: Flash delay of flashing shift light (ms)
; lowfuelFlashTime: Flash delay of flashing low fuel light (ms)
outGaugePort=56551
deviceID=51715
deviceNum=0
speedlimitFlashTime=200
shiftlightFlashTime=100
lowfuelFlashTime=1000

; LED settings below, if car specifig settings are not found, the default ones are used

; LED actions:
; 0 = Always off
; 1 = Shift light
; 2 = Handbrake
; 3 = Pitspeed limiter
; 4 = Flashing pitspeed limiter
; 5 = Left signal
; 6 = Right signal
; 7 = Redline
; 8 = Oil warn
; 9 = Fullbeam
; 10 = Low fuel
; 11 = Traction control
; 12 = Flashing shiftlight
; 13 = Flashing low fuel light
; 14 = Always on
; >100 = RPM light
; For primary actions negative values negate the light state.
; For secondary actions (LED1b, LED2b) negative value means
; an OR operation and positive a XOR operation.

[default]
LED1=1
LED2=11
LED1b=12
LED2b=12
lowFuel=0.05

[bf1]
LED1=6000
LED2=7000
LED1b=1
LED2b=1

When I run the little Program it says it has found the HID device and is ready for Outgage data.

However, in the Game the LED lights turn on occasionally and unrelated to the redline or RPM limiter. When I go into the PC System Settings the MOMO is under the USB HID with the number:

Make sure that in your cfg.txt file it says:

OutGauge Mode 1
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 56551
OutGauge ID 0

and not:

OutGauge Mode 1
OutGauge Delay 30
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 56551
OutGauge ID 0

If the delay is 30 that means its 0.3 seconds delay before the lights go on, maybe thats why your lights kinda live their own life
As I have a G25 now and momoleds doesn't work with it, I decided to release the source code in case someone wants to do something with it.

It's available here as MS Visual Studio 6 project... It needs the Windows DDK to compile.
Quote from Kegetys :As I have a G25 now and momoleds doesn't work with it...

There are a couple of led's on the G25...possibility of new mod?
Quote from Kegetys :As I have a G25 now and momoleds doesn't work with it, I decided to release the source code in case someone wants to do something with it.

It's available here as MS Visual Studio 6 project... It needs the Windows DDK to compile.

Thanks for releasing the source.
I don't understand why logitech does not officialy support this with the new steering wheels. They could add some leds, and with the right sim/game that would be a great addition. In fact, thats actually a reason why i do not buy the G25 yet. (and the fact you have to screw/unscrew another device to the table the moment you want to play a racing sim/game)
I would just like to thank Kegetys for making this great additon to my momo racing wheel
hiho!
Tried this app - and i must say its great. Works perfectly with Red MOMO.
I am using Limiter and Redline Setting.
How to make function at the same time Momoleds and TPB (/insim 21029) and/or LFS stats (/insim 65000)?

I tried this :
1. Open Momoleds
2. Launch LFS
3.a) enter this parameter in LFS "/insim 21029" and launch TPB but Momoleds don't work
3.b) enter this parameter in LFS "/insim 65000" and launch LFS_stats but Momoleds don't work
It doesn't work.
Momoleds don't like any Insim Application in LFS. How can I do?

After configure InsimGateway, it seems working well (Momoleds+TPB+LFS_stats)
this mod looks awsome but i have a dfp and it dosn't work for this wheel, so what i was thinking was drilling a load of holes in my wheel and adding my own LED's but i'm a little dim when comes to software programming and building things, so does anyone know of any tutorials or foums or stuff where i can get some info? thanks for your help in advance
With all those different names .....
a verry simple question..

Does it work on the following wheel??
http://www.jham-trading.nl/ima ... h%20Momo%20Racing%202.gif

because I can't get it to work.. When I start Momo Leds I get this ..

ogInit: Initializing OutGauge, port 65551...
initHID: Initializing HID (Device ID 0xCA03)...HID GUID: 4D1E55B2
initHID: Device found.
Ready for OutGauge data

And when I start up LFS the on start up a little blimp from bouth leds met nothing else during race.

many many many thanks !!
ok got it to work !!

Thanks a lot for this VERRY NICE TOOL !!!!

The reason why it did not work was because I hav placed
OutGauge Mode 1
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 56551

in the momoled.cfg and not in the cfg.txt file

But now Yeeeehaaa very nice !!!

THANKS A LOT
My momo lights program isn't workin ever since i updated to patch V5..
Possibly due to the way Insim packets have changed now, yell at kegectys to fix it.
Momoleds works just fine for me in V5.

MOMO LEDs
(202 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG