The online racing simulator
Am I welcome back yet?
(18 posts, started )
Am I welcome back yet?
About 4 years ago I cheated on lfs, everyone wanted me to leave, so I did. Well I am back today - years later, hoping for forgiveness and to come and race with you all again if you accept my apology?

I'm sorry
Best thing you can do is prove yourself on here on forums and on track. Time will tell.
Quote from Kid222 :Best thing you can do is prove yourself on here on forums and on track. Time will tell.

Well I'm on the banned list on many servers, so was hoping to get into them and prove myself
Honestly I don't think any servers from 4 years ago are still up and running.
Quote from Kid222 :Best thing you can do is prove yourself on here on forums and on track. Time will tell.

Well spoken, and completely agree.
I belive in second chances, but it requires work from all parts. You get nothing free, but you will get your chance to redeem yourself if you play the cards right.
All I ever played was BF1 Oval, had like 30,000 laps. Played on FM Oval Junkies, that's the only place I wish to play really, really miss the old bump drafting
What about giving some other cars and track the attention? Maybe you'll find yourself enjoying that as much as the oval?

For example try rallycross, if you find the right people to race with some of the best races there is is produced in rallycross.
Quote from The Very End :Well spoken, and completely agree.

You might spot some hints, that i wrote it while being drunk.
I have no clue, I am bad at reading, and specially between the lines
More hints please.
Ah, nevermind, if you can't see it - better for me.
>on here on forums and on track
*cough*
Heya platinum, You are as welcome back as you want to be. There are "bullies" around as in everywhere, dont mind them and youll be okay.
Quote from -NightFly- :Heya platinum, You are as welcome back as you want to be. There are "bullies" around as in everywhere, dont mind them and youll be okay.

just use nos and you'll be alright
Quote from -NightFly- :Heya platinum, You are as welcome back as you want to be. There are "bullies" around as in everywhere, dont mind them and youll be okay.

You are absolutely right.
Quote from Kid222 :Ah, nevermind, if you can't see it - better for me.

Quote from E.Reiljans :>on here on forums and on track
*cough*

But... I did notice that... I just did not think of anything specially when reading that... **** I am stupid I guess heh

So summed upp mister, be nice, be friendly, drive fair - and things will sort out themself.
You are very welcome back to the community if it was to depend on me. :-)

But it's not like I feel so welcome in this community either.

Anyhoe, if you can prove yourself to be a mediocre to fast driver in most cars, I won't mind to give you a trial to Team Rock Racing.
Are you the guy I think you are?

... the one that did that speedhack thing in the BF1 and something revolving around a SPR file, and probably Fragmasters server???

If so I remember you clearly. I'm pretty certain you didnt have 30K laps, If u did, you wouldnt need to cheat.

edit: you have about 11K according to LFSW.

Don't cheat again. You are being watched.

The walls have eyes, the eyes have ears, and little girls have hairy armpits that can sense things....

On another note, I miss the old FM BF1 days.

Edit:

So it is him..... just as I suspected.

I hope he behaves this time.

Am I welcome back yet?
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG