The online racing simulator
For Everybody to see
(34 posts, started )
For Everybody to see
Now we all know Vykos does good for LFS. He promotes LFS to the max, and well he really enjoys it.

Now here is a clip I made of Vykos, really promoting LFS to the max.

Sorry Vykos, but as they say "Gotch Ya "

All u need is the White suit ROFL

SORRY CURRENTLY OFFLINE
Fordie
#2 - LawVS
Ah, he got pwned! XD Poor Vykos :P
hehe yeah .. just like the avatar, props to all the "faces" in lfs.
Attached images
BEER-WHI_2.jpg
lol, is there ANYTHING this man cant do? :P
jeez guys please stop encoding videos in wmv and please start using some more sensible resolutions ...
ROFL!!!!!
Thats classical and the girl shakes her booty a few times for him, what a pimp haha so how many cans of beer does it take for you to start getting groovy?
#9 - Gunn
Quote from Infiniti :... so how many cans of beer does it take for you to start getting groovy?

A reliable source says it occurs about half way through his 2nd can.
Haha that was awesome~~!!

loved that pose! LOL
Quote from Shotglass :jeez guys please stop encoding videos in wmv and please start using some more sensible resolutions ...

Ah c'mon stop moaning. For a 30 second clip that you probably deleted after you watched?

Anyway it made my smile.
ROFL, Fordie /me hides
Ahh, you love all the attention, admit it
hey vyk.. how come the floors arent lit up and your not wearing tight jeans :slap:

Haha, I love the face he is making while dancing
#16 - tpa
Yo Vyk, Austin Powers just called. He said he wants his Mojo back :icon23:
Quote from Bob Smith :Ah c'mon stop moaning. For a 30 second clip that you probably deleted after you watched?

since my internet machine is still a p2 333 im pretty tired of seeing al those vids in crazy resolutions encoded with whats probably the worst and slowest mpeg4 codec around when i know that most of them would actually look better with a lower resolution and a proper codec ...

anyway ... funny video
Please stop the madness; don't you see what that evil beer can do to you

I really like that little two step dance thing the girl behind him is doing
when he comes to the UK meet, maybe we can give him TWO shandys!! (then he will be break dancing )
Vyk cannot Make the UK Meeting now. But I have an idea, just so that he doesn;t feel left out
*raises eyebrow*

What a peculiar man :P

Shame he's not coming Karting now though... *weeps*
hehe, I was wondering what all the craziness was about
#23 - vtx
ROFL

Dance like a maniac!!!
404 Not Found
Quote from Rotary :404 Not Found

Now on the phone, as everyting I uploaded has dissapeared, including important ESL docs

Sorry.

fordi

For Everybody to see
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG